Close

Default Looking for a pace car for a special display this month!!

I still need a 79 for this!! Hopefully a pace car!! Anyone willing to bring there's????????? Also need an 80 if you know anyone!

All right guys, we are looking for some nice original Mustang's for our special 54 years display at Ponies In The Smokies coming up this March in Tennessee. The cars will be part of a special indoor display and car show that will feature one Mustang of every year, 1964 1/2 to 2017. The cars don't have to be 100% original, but they need to appear that way, body, wheels, paint, engine bay, interior etc. Small non-noticeable modified parts are okay, ie cd player, exhaust, etc etc. The cars are required to get there on Thursday night, March the 30th 2017 and stay until Saturday, April 1st after the show.

If you are interested, please email us at poniesinthesmokies@yahoo.com or post in this thread. Please include a description a outside shot, under hood shot and interior shot of the car. BE SURE and put "54 car display" in the subject line if you email!
    Current Stangs
    08 GT500
    03 Mach 1
    Previous Foxes:91 GT, 89 Coupe, 91 Coupe, 83 Vert, 88 GT, 90 GT, 91 GT Vert, 89 Vert, 83 T-top Coupe, 85 T-top GT, 85 GT, 86 Coupe, 79 Ghia Coupe, 89 LX Hatch, 86 SVO

So did you ever get a pace car for your display needs

Wow,
    I don't live far from there, but my PC is not in the greatest condition right now. The tires, and paint are bad. I will be ready next time though.
    Frank