New Year, new game. Do I need to make any changes or clarifications to the rules? I think we did pretty good straightening out any confusion during previous games. If additional changes and/or clarifications are needed, speak up, and I'll see what I can do.
This game was originally started by "Mustang Kid" a.k.a. Sam, and I'm starting this new thread for the 2017 game version. I would like to see all Four-Eyes playing the game. I think all Four-Eyes should have a chance to play the game, don't you?
"We start by picking a place in front of which you take a picture of your Four-Eye. Let's say a bowling alley, for example...The first person to take a picture of their Four-Eye in front of a weird bowling alley sign or a bowling alley "wins" the challenge and "earns" the right to pick the next place (challenge). It has to be something "reasonable." I won't be able to "get a picture of your Four-Eye at the beach" out here in Idaho, but I can get a picture of my Four-Eye near a lake, pond, stream, or other body of water. See what I mean? If you absolutely have to go to the beach, by all means do so. The idea is to get out and enjoy these cars as much as possible.
If no one completes the challenge within a week of the original challenge posting date, the person who picked it can choose to continue (renew) the current challenge, OR can choose to pick something else instead."
DEFINITION OF ELIGIBLE VEHICLES:
To prevent further confusion AND to entice more players, I amended the rules regarding eligible vehicles a while ago. If your vehicle meets the tenets of this website, you are eligible, (and encouraged), to play. We welcome you to FEP and encourage you to join this game. My intention for this game is to include every member's vehicle that is eligible for membership on this site.
1. If a picture is being disputed whether it should qualify or not, it needs three (3) votes (by any forum members participating) to be accepted.
2. All pictures have to be taken while out of the car, no driving by. You must have a sign that has your username on it too.
New for 2017 - I would like to amend Rule #2 as follows:
If you want to be in the picture, and can do it safely, (tripod used, username sign visible, etc.), I think it is okay. I will leave that up to the individual attempting to complete the challenge. Let me know if there are any objections to this rule change. If no one objects to the rule change, prior to the beginning of "The Game 2017 Version", I will consider this rule change "Accepted" by the participants.
3. No action shots, illegal activities or items, duplicate challenges, or pics from in your car. You really have to go, stop, get out, take the picture, and post it.
4. If challenge has not been completed within one (1) week, the person who picked it has to pick a new challenge.
- Rule "Bolded" for 4eyedfoxdriver.
5. Make sure you put the current challenge above or below the picture so I can stay up-to-date for those just joining the game.
5A. If you're just joining the Game, PLEASE READ THE RULES! If you're still uncertain about something, PM me or post a question. I'will provide an answer or make changes as needed. If I have questions about your questions, please follow-up with me. I want to make this game fun and enjoyable for everyone who wants to play.
6. Be funny. Be creative. Pictures of Four-Eyes in front of interesting things, or stuff you don't see every day are always welcome.
7. Pictures have to be taken AFTER the challenge and CANNOT be old photos. No Photoshopping!
8. No Four Eyes will be harmed in the taking of your picture! - DougTx, do I need to eliminate this rule? Bummer seeing the damage.
The intention of this thread is to have fun and get people out enjoying their cars while most of the country has decent weather. So let's keep it fun and safe!"
- Projects in process and cars in storage. Let's see some of those sleeping beauties! - DougTx
- Your Four-Eye next to any other non-Ford vehicle. - dtmilsap
- Your Four-Eye and your favorite college mascot. - DougTx
- Your Four-Eye at a basketball court or with a basketball. - 84T-Top
- Your Four-Eye drawn on a magnadoodle, etch-a-sketch, or doodlepro, with your four-eye! - 4eyedfoxdriver
- Your Four-Eye fox next to a foxbody you don't own or know the owner of. - DougTx
- Your Four-Eye at a Waffle House. - E2ZZGLX
- Your Four-Eye at your favorite Italian restaurant. - DougTx
- Your Four-Eye at a body shop. - dtmilsap
- Your Four-Eye in front of a tanning salon. -
- Your Four-Eye... - Winner's username