Close

Default Autometer gauges

Looking to replace my stock gauges with autometer gauges .does anyone have the sizes? And recommendations on which ones i should get?

I'm sure a quick search would return some results for you but here is one recent thread that may help you. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...er-Gauge-Panel.

I really like the one in the link above, looks factory. Here are a couple gauge panels I made for my 82 and a buddies 83. Uncrewed the modules from the information center and drilled the two 2-5/8" holes and made a plate to cover it from some scrap aluminum I had and a coat of satin black.

Mike

Last edited by FoxFords&FFR's; 03-25-2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Added pics
    1982 GT 351W, retro hyd roller, ported Pro Comp heads, Tremec, M2300K brake kit, Recaros...needs paint!
    1984 LX 5.0 Vert *SOLD*
    1993 Cobra #3971 mostly stock *SOLD*
    1966 FFR Cobra replica 383W, Vic Jr heads, Vortech YS, TFS Box intake, 652rwhp, crazy fast!
    1987 GT in MM&FF May of 97 "Not Fade Away" white and purple. Sold 1999

This is my Auto meter set up in my 86 GT, it was done prior to my purchase but something to look at:
    Attachment 111031
    Attachment 111032
    Attachment 111033

Frankie: I dig your setup man. Personally, unsure how I feel about the aluminum plates but I do know that I dig the gauges.
    Unrelated, but how difficult was the speaker setup on the door panels? I'm just unsure if my actual doors have the holes for them.