Close

Default Can't Space in PM Replies

I've never experienced this issue on other forums - I can not add a space between characters in the quick reply of a PM. If I go into advanced mode I can. Also, quick reply works within threads, but not in the PM system.

Not a major issue, but just thought I'd point it out, as it is for sure an oddity.
    1985 1/2 SVO 2A - 260rwhp/295tq - Huber tuned engine, big valve head, roller cam, ported exhaust, upgraded turbo, new vane meter, air intake system, LA3, 35lb injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob85.5 View Post
    I've never experienced this issue on other forums - I can not add a space between characters in the quick reply of a PM. If I go into advanced mode I can. Also, quick reply works within threads, but not in the PM system.

Not a major issue, but just thought I'd point it out, as it is for sure an oddity.
    I occasionally have the same issue not only when sending PMs, but even with replies to posts.

I have found that if you hit the return key to start a new line, you can then add spaces. Not sure why that works, but I found that out by accident. Now when it happens, I just type the first word, hit the return/enter key and then use the arrow keys to move back up to the end of the word and type out what I need to.

Hope that helps and works for you too!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    I occasionally have the same issue not only when sending PMs, but even with replies to posts.

I have found that if you hit the return key to start a new line, you can then add spaces. Not sure why that works, but I found that out by accident. Now when it happens, I just type the first word, hit the return/enter key and then use the arrow keys to move back up to the end of the word and type out what I need to.

Hope that helps and works for you too!
    Glad to know the little trick! I'll utilize that.
    1985 1/2 SVO 2A - 260rwhp/295tq - Huber tuned engine, big valve head, roller cam, ported exhaust, upgraded turbo, new vane meter, air intake system, LA3, 35lb injectors.

thanks Im also having the problem. Of course not as I type this. But when replying to PM Messages
    1 of 3 1985 Silver Grand Prix Capr's
    My first New car and still own 1986 Capri