Close

Default Intake manifold and turbo gaskets Part number for 1979 draw through???

Been going crazy through this. Can anyone help me out, rockauto shows images of efi ones not the carbed

If you mean the o-ring kit to mount the turbo to the intake, the Felpro part number is ES72816. Rockauto is showing out of stock at the moment,though.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    If you mean the o-ring kit to mount the turbo to the intake, the Felpro part number is ES72816. Rockauto is showing out of stock at the moment,though.
    Apparently i got lucky, i managed to order one today from there earlier today guessing it, the manifold gasket is my doubt now. Hopefully i get the oval port one since i ordered the part number it showed ms902661 even though it showed the later efi carb style

I think that you are in good shape. If I am not mistaken, Felpro just has one part number for all of the 2.3s. That is why you get all of the EFI related gaskets. I don't think that they make a d-port intake gasket any more because you can use an oval port gasket on a d-port.

Oh good to know. Planning on building my own efi 2.3 turbo with mixed matched parts from different engine models and ms2
    Last edited by Bymguate; 03-01-2017 at 08:39 PM.