Close

Thread: 302 headers

Default 302 headers

Was wondering what headers you guys are using . I got a 84 fox with c4, I was looking at the BBK ceramic long tube headers. My car has long tube on now but all rusted up .also what size chambers your running. I know I plan on going with spintech muffler dump under thanks

I've like the results from my BBK 1 5/8" equal shorty headers.

What's on it now? That may actually be a good place to start with replacing the headers. You'll have to look and see what long tube works with automatic transmissions, not all do. For a cheap header that worked good for me in the past, I'd have to say Flowtech. 1-5/8" primaries to a 3" collector. You'll have to see if they work with the auto though. I have a feeling that they will because the collector spacing on those is wide like Hooker which I know works with automatic transmissions.
    Currently the headers that I have for my restoration are 1-3/4" BBK long tubes ceramic coated. They look nice but quality wise nothing like a set of Kooks that I own. It just depends on how much cash you want to drop. You can go from OK to outstanding for between $150-$1000.
    1984.5 G.T.350 had since 16y/o
    95 Cobra, Crystal White