I think need to do another round of frontend alignment adjustments on my 1986 GT.

It has SN95 spindles and HPM caster/camber plates, X2 ball joints without spring spacers, new A arm bushings, MM strut tower brace, MM bump steer kit, stock 86 sway bar and sway bar links, low mileage stock 1993 GT springs, and stock replacement struts with shim placed such that they add more positive caster and allow the use of camber bolts for the struts. The car sits 1" lower than a stock 86 in front with a very slight rake to it. Nearly perfect stance IMO albeit I am soon to cut the rear springs until level.

The camber bolts have allowed me to achieve exceptional camber results and having straight up struts gives minimal tire rubbing on a 245/45/17 on 1994 tribar rim with a stock 86 k member and stock A arms rather than longer ones. (Pretty unheard of afaik)

Right now I am running with the struts centered in/out with the strut shoved all the way to the back of the opening. I have measured -2 degrees of camber on both sides and the placement of the strut lets me totally max out caster. I'm running 1/16" of toe in.

The car has awesome turn-in with negative 2 camber and the Ackerman correction from the SN95 spindles proves very impressive for steering feel. But due to the camber I'm seeing some inside edge tire wear and the car tends to wander a bit on uneven road surfaces. It's a bit of a chore to drive it long distances at interstate speeds now.

I am considering taking the car to run the standing mile down in Texas legally sometime soon too for some "before" numbers.

For a street car that's occasionally going to see track time at SCCA events and will also likely get its sway links disconnected and slicks bolted on for some 1/4 mile action what are some sane steering settings.

HPM caster/camber plates sheet says one thing, several other sources say another. I've seen as little as -1 camber to -2.25 camber being recommended. I'm at -2 which is .25 past HPM plate recommendations.

I am looking for thoughts.

I want to eliminate the current sense of wandering while retaining the majority of the handling performance up front. (I have a MM panhard bar in storage so it's coming soon out back)

Is there a lot of improvement to be had simply by adding a lower K member brace?