Close

Threaded View

Wink Reduced Price: 1985 1/2 Mustang SVO - Medium Canyon Red - Houston, Tx.

Up for sale is a 1985 & 1/2 (1985.5) Ford Mustang SVO in Medium Canyon Red (2A). The vehicle is located in Houston, Texas and has 85,xxx miles on the vehicle. It's a four-cylinder 2.3l turbo, 5-speed. The interior has charcoal leather interior that is in great condition for 32-years old. It is a rust free vehicle that has a clean Texas title.

VIN:1FABP28T9FF238939
    Mileage: 85,898
    Title: Clean Texas title
    Price: $8,000

Below is some of the work that was done, most within the past 5,000 miles:
    Transmission Rebuild and new clutch
    New Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
    New A/C blows cold (converted to R134)
    New 8.8 rear end with upgraded Moser axles
    New suspension - New Konis all around, new H&R springs, new bushings, SN95 control arms, rear lower control arms, sway bars, front bracing, subframe connectors, inner/outer tie rods, cc plates, most from Maximum Motorsports
    New brake system - calipers, rotors, pads, brake booster, master cylinder, ss lines
    New Alternator
    New cooling system (high performance radiator, hoses, thermostat, water pump)
    New front headlights, rear taillights
    New window motors, switches, power door lock actuators
    New door and rear hatch seals
    New exterior door rubber trim
    New wiper motor
    New power steering pump and hose
    New spark plugs, spark plug wires, oxygen sensor, pcv valve, temp sensor, knock sensor, fuel lines
    New timing belt, drive belts
    New catalytic converter, 3" downpipe, 2.5" dual exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers

The engine has been upgraded as follows:
    Huber tuned engine, big valve head, roller cam. ported exhaust, upgraded turbo, new vane meter, air intake system, LA3, 35lb injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, external fuel pump, and upgraded TurboCoupe intercooler. The vehicle has been safely tuned and the dyno from Huber showed 260/295 (dyno chart is not in my possession, sorry).

From a old listing of this vehicle, which was listed for $9,500 in 2005, it was noted the vehicle has a short block from Jon Huber's 1979 which
    "is .060 over, with nitrided and shot-peened internals, Ranger roller cam, etc." I have no way of verifying that, unfortunately, just wanted to share the tidbit though.

The vehicle is equipped with its original wheels (refinished), original steering wheel, original dash, original shifter, original door panels, and original leather seats. To my knowledge, no interior items have been permanently altered and it visually looks original except for the radio.

Below is the list of defects, issues, or simply past history with the vehicle:
    Vehicle has had one repaint
    There are two small paint defects on the passenger side near the door and front fender
    One small door ding in the driver's door (PDR would most likely remove it)
    One ~3" hairline crack in the dash between the passenger glove box and radio
    One ball-point pen size puncture in the middle of the rear seat
    One ~1/4" nick in the driver's side door panel trim in the bottom left corner
    Small amount of front-end chips due to normal driving
    Engine struggles to find idle when cold (I have a video that can be sent of what I'm referring to)

Except for these items, I am unaware of any of flaws. I disclose them in full transparency. The vehicle is rust free and stored in a 2-car garage under a car cover when not being driven.

41 more images found here:http://imgur.com/a/rFAnT

Name:  IMG_20151003_114839610.jpg
Views: 1667
Size:  142.0 KBName:  IMG_20151003_114853140_HDR.jpg
Views: 1644
Size:  166.9 KBName:  IMG_20151003_142732473.jpg
Views: 1638
Size:  171.6 KBName:  SVOdriverinside.jpg
Views: 1643
Size:  107.7 KBName:  svoinside.jpg
Views: 1636
Size:  106.6 KB

Last edited by Jacob85.5; 03-27-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    1985 1/2 SVO 2A - 260rwhp/295tq - Huber tuned engine, big valve head, roller cam, ported exhaust, upgraded turbo, new vane meter, air intake system, LA3, 35lb injectors.