Close

Default Travis T's Mustang

Hopefully everyone is aware of Travis' story. Travis' wife is officially taking "DONATIONS" through PAYPAL at travis84gt@yahoo.com
    if you are not sure what this is about please got to the classified CARS for SALE thread and read the thread on Travis car. Please help by donating in $20 increments. If you have any questions you can PM me.

I am almost certain that everyone on here could spare $20 for a great cause, and a shot at owning a 84GT.
    Last edited by HCBERICH; 02-06-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Hey guys I just threw down a super bowl challenge for all you Patriots haters! Where are all you A-Town folks. Go to the cars for sale thread about Travis T's 84 GT and go to the end to see the challenge. Please respond on that thread and not here! GO PATS!

Go to Post #137

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...T-s-Car)/page6
    Last edited by wraithracing; 02-05-2017 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Add Link

For some reason paypal won't let me send money without a first/last name and city/state
    1984.5 GT 5.0 5 Speed ANALOG
    BBK Long Tubes/H pipe/FM
    Edelbrock Intake/Holley 600
    8.8 w/FMS 3.73s
    Steeda Shifter

2010 GT 5 Speed DIGITAL
    Track Pack
    Pypes Violator axle back
    Airaid Cold Air

Quote Originally Posted by vxr500 View Post
    For some reason paypal won't let me send money without a first/last name and city/state

That's strange... I don't think anyone else encountered that. But here is her info:

Shannon Trogdon
    China Grove NC

Thanks for your donation.
    Harry

Thanks. Might be because I'm using the ap
    1984.5 GT 5.0 5 Speed ANALOG
    BBK Long Tubes/H pipe/FM
    Edelbrock Intake/Holley 600
    8.8 w/FMS 3.73s
    Steeda Shifter

2010 GT 5 Speed DIGITAL
    Track Pack
    Pypes Violator axle back
    Airaid Cold Air

Quote Originally Posted by vxr500
    I had the same problem. There was a typo in the link.
    I had to cancel the first transaction and the correct link went through without asking for the name and address.
    HCBERICH edited the link.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vxr500

I had the same problem. There was a typo in the link.
    I had to cancel the first transaction and the correct link went through without asking for the name and address.
    HCBERICH edited the link.

Sorry folks. I put the wrong link up on the GENERAL BS page. It has now been corrected. Getting there slowly buy surely. Thank you to all that have already donated, and some multiple times. I hope we can get this done. I am working on a challenge for my north east comrades. That would be NJ,NY,VT,MA,NH,ME. I know some of you have already given very generously. I am thinking of offering my services ( very nice driver,truck and trailer) for free. I love retrieval road trips. So for any north east folks....If you donate a total of $300 ( some of you are close already) I will go get the car for you. It will cost you food and shelter (1 night) I will pay for the gas. And by shelter I am not too fussy. (cheap motel is ok, no tents) I can do it down and back in two days. So just think.... you could conceivably own a 84GT for a total of about $400 including transport.

Quote Originally Posted by HCBERICH View Post
    Hopefully everyone is aware of Travis' story. Travis' wife is officially taking "DONATIONS" through PAYPAL at travis84gt@yahoo.com
    if you are not sure what this is about please got to the classified CARS for SALE thread and read the thread on Travis car. Please help by donating in $20 increments. If you have any questions you can PM me.

I am almost certain that everyone on here could spare $20 for a great cause, and a shot at owning a 84GT.
    Done!... and thanks for setting this up!

New User

Donation sent today thru PayPal - couldn't have been easier. What a great group, and SO GLAD I happened to logon today after a bit of an absence. Still hoping to locate an awesome FOX by Spring / Summer '17. Cheers to all!

Donation sent thru PayPal.
    1982 Mustang coupe with 66 mustang 289(30 over, keith black pistons,etc.) 4cyl world class t-5, 8.8 with 3.55.
    1980 Mustang hatch(sold)
    1965 Mustang (in process)