Close

Threaded View

Default 1985 Mustang GT - 56,000 original miles

1985 Mustang GT for sale - 56,000 original miles - Medium Canyon Red w/ gray interior

The car is located in Hanover, MD which is just south of Baltimore, Maryland.

I’m asking $12,000 for the car.

Original paint
    Original interior
    No engine modifications
    Minor bolt on parts and comes with original parts

Options from the factory
    —————————————————
    T-Tops
    Air Conditioning
    Cruise Control
    Rear Defroster
    Electric Windows
    Electric Locks

Description
    —————————————————

I purchased this car just over 15 years ago. The car has been garage kept under a cover that entire time and has always been reliable. It’s never left me anywhere and has always started.

The car drives like a brand new 1985 Mustang.

I’ve really enjoyed the car during those 15 years I’ve owned it but it’s time for it to move on to someone else – between work and family commitments I just don’t have the time to enjoy it like I used to.

I don’t have any urgency to sell it so hopefully the right buyer will come along who can give it a good home.

The exterior as you can see by the pictures is in great shape. The car is 32 years old so there are some minor chips and the decal on the hood has some minor water spots but overall it’s great and original.

The front seats have had a cover on them since before I bought the car – they are pristine – like new seats. The carpet as well has had 2 sets of floor mats on it the entire time (one carpeted and one rubber). There may not be another Fox body Mustang interior out there that is in better shape than this one. The car even has the original cassette player radio. I’ll take some additional pictures of the interior soon and post them.

Everything works on the car from the electric windows and locks to the lights, etc. The AC has been converted to the new format but could use a recharge – it’s cool but not cold and comes with a new old stock AC dryer in case you ever need it.

I have added a few bolt-on parts to the car in the time I owned it but have retained the original parts and they go with the car if the new owner wants them. The car could easily be returned to stock.

Bolt-ons added:
    —————————————————
    Grant steering wheel - comes with original cruise control steering wheel
    Late model shift knob - comes with the original plastic knob
    Leather shift boot - comes with original plastic boot

Steeda Tri-Ax shifter – comes with original shifter

Chrome dual snorkel air cleaner lid - comes with original air cleaner lid

Mac shorty headers and full 2.5 Mac exhaust system with high flow catalytic converter H pipe - comes with the original full exhaust system

Ford racing “B” springs & new Struts and Shocks - Comes with the original springs

ROH Racing wheels and Sumitomo Tires - Come with the original 10 hole wheels but without tires

Extra Parts – things I never got around to installing or just decided not to install
    —————————————————
    3.73 Gears
    Underdrive pulleys with belts
    Extra AC Dryer
    I have additional items to inventory and will add them
    I also have Mustang repair manuals, etc.

Questions
    —————————————————
    Please ask any questions and submit any requests for pictures.

Thank you for looking and reading this far down.

Additional pictures can now be found at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0FCYlJqeFQ5QUU
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Michael-z; 02-03-2017 at 06:36 PM.