Close

Default 2017 MCA Nationals in Kansas City

Polling to find out who wants to have a Reunion at the MCA nationals in Kansas City in August?

Details about the show can be found here: http://mustangclubofgreaterkc.com/ac...rand-national/

Who plans to attend the show?

Who plans to enter their car in the show?

Who wants to meetup someplace during the weekend outside the show?

Post here or on the Facebook Page to let me know!

Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Car for Attention
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

I will be there with 86-145.
    I'll be indoors in the Concours Driven class.
    Staying at the host hotel Friday & Saturday nights. A g2g sounds good!Name:  IMG_0245.JPG
Views: 221
Size:  194.6 KB
    1986 Saleen #145
    now 50k miles - still 98% original.

I'm all for helping the helpless, but I don't give a rat's ass about the clueless anymore.

Previous: 79 Cobra, 82 GT, 83 GT, 85 Twister, 85.5 SVO, 86 GT, 87 GT, 91 Saleen, etc....

Watching this with anticipation. If you end up having a Dominator gathering, I will trailer mine down from SD to attend!
    2012 Boss 302

1985 Canyon Red GT "Dominator package" T-Tops . . 7 year restoration

1986 GT Conv. (Rare Black/Tan combo) Original 58k car

1985.5 SVO . . #242 of 439, #50 of 75 1B Medium Charcoal Metallic 4 year restoration

Unfortunately our 2 will not be ready to attend this year but we are bringing my 83 GT and hope to get to meet some FEPers
    Last edited by 83GTJIM; 06-03-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

It looks like all registrations are taken. I'd be down for a get together.
    83 Mustang GT , A5 5 speed, 31 spline Cobra rear, LMR TRX, 302 11r 190 heads, Buddy Rawls custom cam

86 Capri , 342 stroker , AFR 185 heads, Track Heat intake, 3.73 gears

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTJIM View Post
    Unfortunately our 2 will not be ready to attend this year but we are bringing my 83 GT and hope to get meet some FEPers
    Will look forward to seeing your two done! Also looking forward to getting to see your 83!

Currently have 4 of us Dominator owners signed up for this show. May plan a get together one of the evenings outside the show. Waiting a little closer to the show to make more specific plans.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Planning to try to get together Friday night 8/25 during the Mustang National show in KC. Looking for ideas from those attending on where to meet? For those coming from out of town what would you like to see in KC?
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Need a head count of those planning to do the R&A Motorsports tour Friday night?
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Will be impossible for us to make it down before 8 on Friday. I hope to see a bunch of FEP members there. I plan to wear my four eyed shirt.

Hey - maybe someone will get to see one of those Dominators from the front or the side! Good thing they have nice looking tail lights right!

Love those things.

Was really glad the one I encountered (well... ran for cash) down in Wichita back in the mid 90's - he missed a gear. Talk about almost paying tuition at the school where you learn that Dominator on the fender isn't arrogance, it's a go fast package. Lol. I sure paid attention to what it is after that.

Would love to hear one of those ol gals running again. Been a long time.
    Last edited by erratic50; 08-21-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    Need a head count of those planning to do the R&A Motorsports tour Friday night?
    I'm in......provided I don't blow the car up between now and then.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Going to be helping judge on Friday and Saturday so may not be around my car. Hopefully will get a chance to meetup sometime. Want to hear more about this car from Wichita. Have not heard of any Dominators that migrated down there previously. What color was it?

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post
    Will be impossible for us to make it down before 8 on Friday. I hope to see a bunch of FEP members there. I plan to wear my four eyed shirt.

Hey - maybe someone will get to see one of those Dominators from the front or the side! Good thing they have nice looking tail lights right!

Love those things.

Was really glad the one I encountered (well... ran for cash) down in Wichita back in the mid 90's - he missed a gear. Talk about almost paying tuition at the school where you learn that Dominator on the fender isn't arrogance, it's a go fast package. Lol. I sure paid attention to what it is after that.

Would love to hear one of those ol gals running again. Been a long time.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

That car was black. Car had intransits on it so I'm not sure where the guy with it was from, etc. I wish I would have paid more attention to it honestly.

I lived there Jan - Aug 96. it took a while for me to figure out where everyone went to run, etc. in late July there was a Regal Type T and a grand national along with a chick with an MR2 on NOS the evening the dominator showed up. Several Camaros and Novas and a few Chevelles and just a hand full of Mustangs and even fewer mopsrs seemed to like to come out. That night was not even a weekend - I remember it was early in the week because the next night was my birthday....

Funny memory ... took what I had left of the cash from the night before with me to Acapulco Joe's the next night. The local singles bar....

So I spent it on a Mustang, booze, and women..... so the rest I guess I just wasted. Lol.