Close

Thread: Spring weather

Default Spring weather

It was 76 degrees here in Charlotte so it was time to get out and do some cruising. Hey I don't need much of an excuse to get the car out
    Attached Images Attached Images   

NICE! That looks like a great spot. I believe we set a record today for an all time high temp. Can't blame you for going out. I had to work all day until after the sun set.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

When you have 70 degree weather in January you gotta take advantage of it and we did.

I am ready for show season to start again. Of course cars and coffee is still going on.

Streetside is having a show tomorrow at their new location in case you didn't know.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

I am ready for Spring here too! It's been a mild winter for us here in Western CO, but it was 13 degrees this morning and has been down in the teens every morning the last three days. We haven't seen much above 35 or so during the days either.

Luckily next week looks to be mid to high 40's all week with no snow and clear skies!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

I would go to Streetside but I am dealing with a family member in the hospital but there will be plenty of time in the up coming months. Good thing about this area is the car shows really crank up in the next few months. Cars and coffee in Charlotte next saturday for sure. Actually thinking about selling my Pace Car due to some big college bills for my daughter.