I need to make a plan for the near future to install the FAST Ez-EFI into my 84 GT. I have a good idea what needs to happen in order to make it function, but there are a few things I could use some help/guidance on.
Here are some of my thoughts and hope someone can chime in on whether it is right or wrong.
1) Install EFI fuel tank and level sender. I don't think this will be an issue, fitment wise, but is there a difference in the sender wiring between the carb sender and EFI sender?
2) I assume that an 85+ in tank hanger and fuel pump will supply the necessary pressure and flow to the injectors? I like the idea of using the factory in-tank pump as opposed to an external pump.
3) I assume I will need to run a new EFI fuel line set as opposed to using the carb line set?
4) Obviously I will need to run a fuel pressure regulator. Any ones that I should steer clear of? Any that are recommended?
5) The biggest question for me is the fuel pump wiring. What would be the best way to go about this?
Any thing I am missing? Any help is appreciated.