Close

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Donation sent

Donation Sent! I'll be eating toast for breakfast tomorrow.

[QUOTE=HCBERICH;1831563]
    Quote Originally Posted by ddx77 View Post
    I'll take that, Patriots are toast. Falcons want it more. Can't win kicking field goals all night.

$20 donation says the patriots do not come back.

No offense to Pat's fans, I'm originally from Boston.

As much as I love "toast" I feel a comeback. I have to start tallying up my commitments and check to see if my wife will give me my allowance early!

[QUOTE=ddx77;1831581]Donation Sent! I'll be eating toast for breakfast tomorrow.

I should have said $200 that they will come back! Anyway I will tally up my other bets and I am going to throw an extra $20 in for that comeback!

OK so here is how I see it.

DDX77 owes $40 total: $20 for the Pats win, and $20 for the comeback
    83GTJim owes $20 for the fumble ( I thought for sure the pats would not fumble but you gave me Atlanta) and I owe $20 for the interception
    DTMILSAP owes $20 for the Pats win ( I owe $20 for the over under)
    HCBERICH owes $40 total. That was such a great comeback that I am making it an even hundred.

Default settling up!

Name:  paypal2.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  113.5 KBName:  paypal.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  94.5 KB

That was fun to watch(superbowl wasn't bad, either), you guys with the bets are something special...

Donation sent in the name of HCBERICH. great game. Glad to help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Default 1984 GT For Sale (Travis T's Car)

As agreed to: Super Bowl Donation HCBERICH for patriots winning and patriots coming back in second have.

Hit the wrong funding source on my end but you didn't get charged on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HCBERICH View Post
    Name:  paypal2.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  113.5 KBName:  paypal.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  94.5 KB
    Cool job! BTW, just call me Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by HCBERICH View Post
    ...Now back to the bet....So I have to bet that the Pats will fumble! That's not going to happen but in the spirit of giving I will take the bet.
    So I won one and lost one- but Shannon wins both

Attachment 109096
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

Do you have an updated total is the goal near?

Donation sent.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by STANGMAN116 View Post
    Do you have an updated total is the goal near?
    I spoke with Shannon earlier and she said she would send me the updated spreadsheet. We had $2200 before the Superbowl and I know there has been a bunch since then I was really hoping to be at $3k by tonight. That would be almost halfway in 4 days. As soon as she emails me the spreadsheet I will post the total. I will be sending thank you PM's to all that donated this round. If you donated and you do not get a PM from me by tomorrow night please PM me so I can be sure you get credit for your donation. Last night it took about an hour to get the confirmation/thank yous out. Based on when I went to bed last night and had to get up this morning I am about 5 minutes away from "lights out". Hopefully some of you night owls can muster up a few more bucks by morning.

Donation sent!
    Chris Lott
    '81 Cobra T-Top - Black
    '85 Dominator GT - Black, 24k miles
    '85 Predator GT302R #150R - Light Regatta Blue
    '85 Predator GT302 Convertible #119 - White w/blue stripes For Sale
    '86 Texas DPS Mustang (Unit # unknown) - undergoing resto

Donation sent. Glad this is working out for his family. God Bless Them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update.... We are at $2700.00 As expected donations have slowed down a bit. Thank you to all that have donated (some multiple times). For those who have not, please consider it. Again, it is $20 to help Travis' wife who really needs it. Also it is to make sure the car ends up in a Four Eye enthusiasts hands. The original goal was to have 350 people donate $20 each. As of this morning there has been 44 people who have donated so far. Some very generous people who are fortunate enough to be able to give more that $20 and some generous people who gave what they could.

There has to be more folks who read this post that can spare $20. We are definitely getting there but we need more than 44 people to get on this. I am wondering if people on the forum just do not know about it, or are not reading the post all the way through to see what the deal is. If anyone has any ideas of getting the basic situation in front of more people please let me know. I am not very savy when it comes to the site and exactly how everything works.
    Should I start a new thread with the title saying something about donations needed? please give me your ideas. With the amount of people on this site every day we should have no problem finding at least 200 who will be part of this. JMHO.

Thank
    Harry

Please consider donating if you have not already.
    Last edited by HCBERICH; 02-07-2017 at 07:42 AM. Reason: spelling error

Just sent another donation

Donation sent! Hope the goal is reached!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

On other forums Im on when there is big news on the site to be announced they just send a mass PM to everyone registered. Maybe whoever is in charge here would consider do something similar?
    Brian R. of Michigan
    83 TBird 5.0
    88 Ranger 2.3t
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...83-Tbird-build

I'm sending a small donation now. I'll send a larger donation on the 17th, when I get paid (if it's not too late...!)
    Last edited by Greywolf; 02-07-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbypsi View Post
    On other forums Im on when there is big news on the site to be announced they just send a mass PM to everyone registered. Maybe whoever is in charge here would consider do something similar?
    That's a good idea.
    There may be thousands of registered users, but how many are actually active? Is there a way to tell? Let's say there are 500. Send a mass pm to them. If the goal is still not reached, you may wanna consider going beyond FEP and SEFB.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Jeremy

2016 Mustang PP GT
    1989 Mustang LX 5.0
    1983 Mustang L T-Top Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    That's a good idea.
    There may be thousands of registered users, but how many are actually active? Is there a way to tell? Let's say there are 500. Send a mass pm to them. If the goal is still not reached, you may wanna consider going beyond FEP and SEFB.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That was the plan from the start. We are trying to keep this between the two forums unless we fall short. I was hoping this would take 1-2 weeks. If at the midpoint of week 2 we are way off then I will open it up to outsiders.

Hey guys somebody just sent me a message concerned about opening this to the public. Their concern was for my protection. His concern was that someone from the general public might not understand that the real intention here is to help Shannon out and that most of us could care less if we get the car or not. I am hoping that there are a few members who actually do want the car, and that's a bonus! I know some folks on here are struggling and they may not be able to go out and buy a 4 eye at this time. Those are the folks I hope end up with this car. He also went on to mention that outsiders may complain or be disgruntled with the results. I appreciate his input, and I wanted to make sure I clarify myself. By opening it to outsiders I did not mean to "go public with it" Shannon has asked if a few of Travis' friends as well as his sister could donate and be considered also. I told her absolutely. If we seem to be running out of time I will open it up to people who are not necessarily forum members but have connections either through you guys or other connections. I have several friends that will donate, but I wanted to give the forum members first shot. I really want to see the car end up with a good home. After speaking with Shannon earlier today that is her concern as well. So thanks for the concern, and let me remind you that I am certainly no expert on fundraising and I never claimed to be that bright...so please do not hesitate to pm me any suggestions or "constructive criticisms".
    Thanks again for all your help. I am very proud to be a member of this group.

FEP Senior Member

Harry -
    You are doing a great job and I commend you for taking this on. This is a lot of work for a GREAT cause. Hopefully more members here will donate and we can reach that goal.
    Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast