Close

Default 1986 Mustang LX 3.8 V6 Convertiblein NJ

Hello fellow members! I am Selling my 86 mustang convertible. On a scale from 1 to 10 it's condition is an 8 due to minor cosmetic flaws. Since I've owned the car I have changed oil religiously, completed a tune up, replaced egr valve and evp sensor, I also replaced battery and alternator and new front brakes. The car runs well for how old it is and would make a perfect daily or 5.0 swap candidate. I am asking a flexible price of 2200 or most reasonable offer. Please call Frank at (609)-970-9813 if interested

1. City and State Required for ALL Ads – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:

• acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.