Close

FEP Senior Member

Default Hotchkis F&R Sway Bars, NEW Global West Rear U & L CAs, MM G Brace, Frame Connectors

Attachment 107811Name:  MVC-099S.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  29.9 KBName:  MVC-094S.JPG
Views: 280
Size:  28.5 KBAttachment 107813Attachment 107810

Front and Rear Hotchkis sway bars. Powder Coated Black. Includes all hardware. $300

NEW Global West Rear upper and lower greaseable control arms. SOLD
    Maximum Motorsports Lower K Frame G brace. SOLD
    Epoxy painted Sub Frame connectors with seat braces. SOLD
    Saleen 2 Point Roll Bar. SOLD

Saleen rear shock tower brace. $150

Also have Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber Plates with extra spacers. Sale Pending

Tokico strut/shock package. $300
    Steeda Progressive Rate Springs. $150

New Lakewood driveshaft loop. $50

All items are black and in good condition. Was going to track a SVO and changed direction. All parts are ready to install.
    PM me if you are interested in the package or separate items.
    Mike
    Last edited by MIKE'SVO86; 02-22-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

New User

Will these work on a stock 1986 GT hatch?

PM Sent about roll bar.!

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    Will these work on a stock 1986 GT hatch?
    Everything will work on your 86.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1980Cobra347 View Post
    PM Sent about roll bar.!
    PM replied to. I'll post pics this weekend. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO86 View Post
    Maximum Motorsports Lower K Frame G brace.
    Is this a 2 point or 4 point brace, and how much are you looking to get for it?

Thanks,
    Cale

FEP Senior Member

It's a 2 Point that Saleen manufactured. Has the threaded areas for shoulder belts. $300 plus shipping.

FEP Senior Member

Also have a new Lakewood drive shaft safety loop and a Saleen rear shock tower support with new hardware. All new hardware included witht he bolt in frame connectors. Hardware included for the sway bars and the lower g brace.

How much for the Hotchkis sway bars and the Saleen rear shock brace?
    86 GT (Owned since 87)On going project
    86 #64 Saleen
    86 Coupe
    1980 Coupe(2)
    2003 Cobra
    2015 F-250

I was asking about a price on the k-member brace. Now that you have a picture up though, I think the one you have is for an 83-93 convertible going off of the pics on Maximum's site.

Cale

FEP Senior Member

[QUOTE=scgreysvt;1826779]How much for the Hotchkis sway bars and the Saleen rear shock brace?[/QUOTE

PM SENT

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cb84capri View Post
    I was asking about a price on the k-member brace. Now that you have a picture up though, I think the one you have is for an 83-93 convertible going off of the pics on Maximum's site.

Cale
    I would think It would fit a convert too. I had it on my 84 SVO so should fit hatch, coupe and convert.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO86 View Post
    I would think It would fit a convert too. I had it on my 84 SVO so should fit hatch, coupe and convert.
    Can't tell for sure from the picture, but MM does show two different part numbers for the brace. One for the convertible and one for non-convertibles. Not sure exactly what the difference is, but I know the vert chassis braces cause clearance issues. GLWS
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

FEP Senior Member

Everything is still for sale. PM me if interested. Thanks, Mike

How much for the shock/struts and springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEP Senior Member

Ooops, forgot to add those. $300 for the strut/shock package
    $150 for the Steeda Springs. They are progressive rate. I recall it was a 1.5 inch drop.

FEP Senior Member

Sub frame connectors and the Saleen roll bar are SOLD. Sale pending on the CC Plates.

PM me if interested in the other parts.

FEP Senior Member

Rear control arms and K member brace are SOLD.

Mike...whats left?
    1981 Mustang Coupe - 5.0/5-speed from Indiana, at the body shop getting a little love...still...
    1982 Mustang Coupe - One of the first 10 log-booked American Sedan (A/S) cars built in the early 1990's. Topeka World Challenge Top 10 finisher, 1993 and 1994. Under-going retestification.
    1982 Mustang GT - Something out of the ordinary.

FEP Senior Member

Sway bars, DS loop...Shock/Strut package and the Springs. I have another thread for sale on those.