Close

Default Long time since this was active

Hallo European FEPpers!

I am living near Basel in Switzerland, I noticed this thread has not been active for quite a while. Anybody else in Switzerland, Southern Germany, eastern France nr Suisse, or that bit of Austria that meets Switzerland at the Bodensee?
    People who say it cannot be done should not get in the way of the people doing it!

1979 Mustang 2.8V6
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 limited

Not South of Germany but near by cologne, Germany so still in driveable distance to the Bodensee.

Hi FM79, thanks for the reply
    maybe in the summer we could meet half way between Basel and Koln. The few shows I have been to in Switzerland this year mine was the only Fox Mustang there most people didnt know what it was! I have seen a few adverts in the internet here for Foxes a couple of pace cars, a convertible and a coupe so I dont think there are many in Switzerland?
    all the best for 2017
    Steve
    People who say it cannot be done should not get in the way of the people doing it!

1979 Mustang 2.8V6

Hey Steve,
    don't forget about our spring meeting! It's already February so we should get along with an informal foundation of the Swiss FEP chapter soon and then ask Danny and FM79Turbo to fix a date for the Aargau - Wallis - Zürich - Köln Fox reunion :-) .
    My buddy with his 86 GT vert would join as well for sure!
    Cheers, Pete
    '79 Ghia 5.0 notch, '94 C4 6-sp vert (sold), '95 Cobra coupe w/Vortech SC (sold), '88 GT 5-sp vert (sold), '86 GT 5-sp vert (sold)

nickname: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCFM5rUfuI

Hallo Pete,

Yep we will have to organise a meet up, there are a couple of options for CH, July 15th there is a car meet at Prattlen, which is near Basel/German border or I go to the Ace Cafe in Luzern when they have Mustang meets or US car meets. We could look at a map and work out a meeting place that works for us all.

First though I have to get a new exhaust fitted, I have been going through the car on its winter check/clean replaced the brake shoes and pads and a few tidying up jobs. Still got to tackle the headlining, sort of avoiding that job! I have a set of new EU Headlights to install I have read on the forums that it is best to operate the system through relays or the switch burns out, I have already replaced the switch and my friendly electrician at work is going to do an electrical installation for me complete with relays fuses and diodes.

all the best
    Steve

1979 Mustang 2.8V6

Default FEP Swiss Chapter

I can proudly announce that the first constitutive meeting for the inevitably FEP Swiss Chapter took place last Saturday near Basel :-) .

The intense foundation talks were only interrupted by an extensive cruise of the two participating cars through the marvelous countryside and along the border of beautiful river Rhein.
    Name:  Füllinsdorf 2.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  154.7 KB
    Name:  Füllinsdorf 4.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  208.6 KB
    Name:  Füllinsdorf 1.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  203.5 KB
    Name:  füllinsdorf 0.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  282.9 KB
    Name:  füllinsdorf 7.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  137.7 KB
    More meetings to come - more cars to attend !
    '79 Ghia 5.0 notch, '94 C4 6-sp vert (sold), '95 Cobra coupe w/Vortech SC (sold), '88 GT 5-sp vert (sold), '86 GT 5-sp vert (sold)

nickname: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCFM5rUfuI

Nice. Looks great.
    I hope I will be able to attend one of the next ones...