Close

FEP Senior Member

Default 84 LX Charcoal grey seats

I'm looking for pictures of low back seats in charcoal grey in a LX model. I'm looking to recover a set of seats with this color. I just received the samples of fabric from SMS, but I pretty sure the fabric is wrong. They sent me a stripped color and not a solid color like I remember my 84 had. There seems to be two different greys for that year. The color I'm looking for came on the standard low back seat in an LX.

So does any one have this color that can take a picture of it for me? I tried calling them today, but they must be closed for the holiday. I'll try again tomorrow. Also, it took two month to get these sample from them in the first place. Had to call them twice in that time, and both time they said it would go out that week. It still didn't go out for a week the last time I called them. Not sure if any one else had this much trouble with them.
    Don

I ordered vinyl headliner material from them for my SVO. They sent me the correct sample and then when I ordered the material they sent me something completly wrong. I called to tell them and all I got was a recording. In a few days I received a return UPS label. They never called me back or anything to tell me what they were doing or anything. They did send me the correct stuff the second time around.
    Their customer service is pretty much non existent it seems and they act like it is an inconvenience to answer the phone.