Close

Default Help IDing Connectors

I have a 93 Mustang Convertible with the 2.3L and whoever previously had the car was not very good with their wiring and so now I'm left trying to figure out what everything is

I took some pictures of the things I need help with:

https://goo.gl/photos/oDCs7ngrdLNH3UES7

The first two pictures are of the same connector and it is just hanging under the dash.
    The third picture is a brownish black box to the left of the steering column and at this point I have no clue what it ACTUALLY is.
    The fourth picture is of two wires that appear to have been cut, blue/white and orange/green, they are located up underneath the area where the drivers side air vent is.
    The fifth picture is another connector that is simply hanging under the dash.
    The sixth picture, I'm not even sure what that's supposed to be.
    The seventh picture is a black box that is mounted on what I guess I'll call the bottom of the drivers side A-pillar, it's under the dash.
    This next connector was under the drivers seat when I removed the carpet and with no obvious place to go, I just left it there because I had no idea what it was.
    The next two connectors are under the passenger side seat and I had read and thought they were for the premium sound system that this car seemed to have had originally but I'd like to be sure.
    The final picture is supposed to be for the seat belt light but I've plugged it in and my seat belt light does not work so if someone could point me in the right direction for that I would be very pleased!

FEP Power Member

Find a 93 EVTM and it will answer all your questions.
    Fox Body/3rd Gen MCA Gold Card Judge
    84 SVO 24K miles, 85 Mclaren Capri Vert. 84 GT Turbo Vert.
    88 Mclaren Mustang Vert 20K miles, 89 Mustang LX Sport Vert,
    03 Mach 1 7900 miles, 74 Mustang II, 69 Mustang, 67 Mustang, 07 GT500,
    14 Mustang CS/GT, 15 F150 FTX Tuscany, 16 F250 Crewcab, 67 Tbird 47K miles