Close

Thread: Log in problems

Default Log in problems

So, I can't log in using the button on the main page. Or any other page for that matter.

Tapping/clicking the log in button does nothing at all. Right click and open in new tab just brings me back to the dead main page again.

Any other link or button on the page seems to behave normally.

I have to open a random thread, click "reply with quote" and then it will give me the log in page. After that, everything seems normal. Even the "log out" button works.

This is the only forum I'm having this problem with, every other forum I'm on I have zero issues logging on.

So I'm reasonably sure it's not my laptop.

Any ideas?

FEP Super Member

I have my devices set to remember me , so I don't have to log on.
    But I am having a problem with the site freezing up and not reloading when I press the back button , or if I have posted ...
    Just this and one other site cause me problems , and both are mustang sites .
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Quote Originally Posted by great white View Post
    So, I can't log in using the button on the main page. Or any other page for that matter.

Tapping/clicking the log in button does nothing at all. Right click and open in new tab just brings me back to the dead main page again.

Any other link or button on the page seems to behave normally.

I have to open a random thread, click "reply with quote" and then it will give me the log in page. After that, everything seems normal. Even the "log out" button works.

This is the only forum I'm having this problem with, every other forum I'm on I have zero issues logging on.

So I'm reasonably sure it's not my laptop.

Any ideas?
    I have the same issue while using the Google Chrome browser. It won't let me log in at all. I also can't navigate the forum using Google Chrome. I get the message "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". I use the Firefox Browser when I want to use the forum and everything works fine. I've cleared cookies for the site and made sure that Google Chrome is set up to allow cookies and still have issues. Hopefully someone has an answer.
    Leo
    1984.5 Mustang GT 5 Speed Convertible Originally 9W now 1E See the build here http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...vertible-build
    1986 Mustang GT 2R Jalapeno Red

I'm using firefox when the log on issue occurs....

I figured it out. I disabled cookies and if works fine.
    Leo
    1984.5 Mustang GT 5 Speed Convertible Originally 9W now 1E See the build here http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...vertible-build
    1986 Mustang GT 2R Jalapeno Red