Close

Default 1984 Mustang GT350

I had recently got a GT350 T-Top hatchback. Well the previous owner did a number on the car. I was wondering what would be a good site to order parts for it. Like is there a website that I can order anything and everything for the car. It needs wiring, weather stripping, new HVAC pluming for in the interior I need pretty much just a site I have the option to be able to restore the car.
    Last edited by Borgwarnerstang; 11-12-2016 at 03:10 PM.

I do know some of the parts I will have to take from a parts car. Due to no afterkart production on some parts.

I can think of a few different ones for you.
    Fox Restoration in Locust NC
    National Parts Depot with several locations in the country.
    Late Model Restoration in Texas
    Those are just a few to name a few. I have dealt with all three of the above and like all of them.

Matt at Fox Resto has only restoration parts. No after market or high performance stuff.
    He may have some used stuff for the wiring and HVAC stuff, but I wouldn't bet on it. That stuff is getting harder and harder to find.

Thank you I will have to check them out I figure I will have to get the HVAC stuff at a junk yard.

Looks like everything you need is not GT350 unique so part availability is no different than any 1984.

The only exception is the seat upholstery. It is very expensive but critical if you want to keep it true to its unique heritage.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
    Albert Einstein

1984 20th Anniversary GT350
    Almost "Stock"

Late model Restoration for performance oriented parts. Fox Mustang Restoration for actual NOS parts. Matt has helped me a lot on parts I thought I would never find. They are very reasonably priced as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borg, while I don't sell parts myself there are lots of great folks on here that do. Read the sticky and post a parts wanted ad. You'd be surprised what's out there.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk