Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact AJE they offer a cross member for the 2.3. They also offer it for the 3.7 and the 3.5.
    As for trans I think you need the mt82 out of the 15 2.3 ecoboost mustang. The 11-14 3.7 mt82 may work but the 5.0 mt82 will definitely not bolt up. As for how it shifts an MGW shifter cures any notchy shifting issues. The trans are actually pretty good once you get rid of the factory remote shifting linkage. Blowfish brackets do wonders as well.
    Don't forget the control pack.
    For the high horsepower builds the 2.0 block is now being used with 2.3 internals. Much stronger block.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wow thanks guys! Engine cost $3,100. It was posted for $4,100 and made an offer since i was in tampa and could handle the shipoing in a cheaper fashion.
    I reached out to Marty Ochs on facebook! I hope he replies because the engine came in and i am in the air about alot of things about this swap.
    Also contacted AJE and lets see what they have to say.

I managed to get the stock kmember with the deal because i think if fabbing will be needed its not a bad part to have. Thanks for posting guys because so far its really hard to find someone doing an ecoboost swap
    Last edited by colonialmotion; 03-24-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    Marshall - Posting from Dominican Republic

79 Pacecar 2.3 EFI turbo
    80 Capri 5.0
    81 Fastback roller

I might venture down this path with the right notchback. 4 eyed notchbacks are slim to none in my parts without having rust or looking like Swiss cheese.
    -Currently Searching for "The One"

Quote Originally Posted by colonialmotion View Post
    Wow thanks guys! Engine cost $3,100. It was posted for $4,100 and made an offer since i was in tampa and could handle the shipoing in a cheaper fashion.
    I reached out to Marty Ochs on facebook! I hope he replies because the engine came in and i am in the air about alot of things about this swap.
    Also contacted AJE and lets see what they have to say.

I managed to get the stock kmember with the deal because i think if fabbing will be needed its not a bad part to have. Thanks for posting guys because so far its really hard to find someone doing an ecoboost swap
    This is so awesome! I think the 2.3L Ecoboost is a great "restomod" for the foureyedfox !

Is the member for the coyote different than the EcoBoost member in the ss550?

If not then any mod/coyote member should work.

Someone makes a member with out mounts or at least bolt on mount points.

I have also seen t56 and t5 belhousing for 2.3 duratec/ecoboost

I'd not do the t56 be cause of the shifters

Bigest problem is the control pack and availability.

I'd love to do a swap myself.

If anything happens to my 18 the mother will go in my 82 or I'll get another fix or x95 and do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12