Close

Default 85-85 10 hole wheel set of four in very good condition for two nice 91-93 10 holes

I just purchased a set of four ten hole wheels which have almost no curbing and have recently been powder coated silver by a professional shop. See pictures in post below

These are not concours but they are very nice (best I have seen in a long time), tires have never been mounted to them following the powder coat, but some nicks and scratches from sitting around a shop and I think maybe there is a slight flat spot on the outer edge of one of the rims (what I mean by almost no curbing, this effects one wheel only and may not be visible with tire mounted).

Would like to sell the set above outright, but trades considered (see below). Located in East Hartford, CT - I travel frequently as far north as southern NH and Maine and as far south as Virginia for work, also out to PA and through NJ, MA, CT.

Am looking for two or more NICE original factory 10 holes off a 91-93 car, these would have a casting number (found in between the lug holes under the center cap) of F1CZ. Not interested in ones that have had wheel weights clipped on to the outer edge, to give a sense of the condition I'm looking for.
    Last edited by zak; 11-29-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    1985 LTD LX original owner

A city and state are required for all classified ads. Please update. Thanks.

do you have any pictures you could send / or post

Let me wash the dust off them tonight and take a few

Default Pictures

The first picture is an overview, where I rotated the worst defect I could find towards the center of the four wheels

Second picture is closeup of these defects, mostly edge chips that aren't visible from 10 feet away, and/or could be hidden by the tire

Third picture is closeup of one wheel where powdercoat was a little thin, again very hard of not impossible to see at over 5 feet.

Fourth picture is the inside of one wheel, they all look like this, never had tires or valve stems mounted following powder coating

Name:  IMG_3700(1).jpg
Views: 418
Size:  103.1 KBName:  IMG_3701.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  99.9 KBName:  IMG_3702.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  96.4 KBName:  IMG_3703.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  108.5 KB
    Last edited by zak; 10-09-2016 at 08:02 PM.

On the second picture, wheel in lower left, the white blotch is a reflection off the neon lights in the garage.

Monthly bump

Winter's coming, would like out of the garage.

What is your price for the 10 hole wheels?

How about $150 (plus shipping if applicable) ?

still available

Default 10 hole rims

Quote Originally Posted by zak View Post
    still available
    Dom 609-953-0871 interested

Dom I left you a voicemail earlier

Sale pending

Sold to Release earlier this year