Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1985 mustang gt

Default 1985 mustang gt

1985 jalapeño red exterior with grey interior hardtop without sunroof or t-tops! 5-speed manual transmission,air conditioning,manual locks and windows, no cruise control! Second owner! $59,000 miles 100% original car is in excellent condition! Located in Medford New Jersey $15,800.00
    Last edited by Release; 09-01-2016 at 03:55 PM.

For that price you might want to post some pics.

I should have pictures of car up today. Thank you for your reply!

Default Pictures of car

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I should have pictures of car up today. Thank you for your reply!
    http://www.cars-on-line.com/82837.html

I have a lot of detailed photos of car for anyone to see if interested ! Text or call 1-609-556-4298

Default Help

I have a lot of detailed photos of car for anyone to see if interested ! Text or call 1-609-556-4298
    Am I able to upload photos from my camera roll on iPhone?

Default Photos

Am I able to upload photos from my camera roll on iPhone?
    I'm trying to put detailed photos of car on site but having troubles. Can I do it from my iPhone? Thanks for the help👍🏻

FEP Super Member

Set up an account on a photo host site.
    Then transfer them to here .
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Here are some from your cars-on-line ad. You can conveniently upload pics from iPhone using the Tapatalk app to access this forum.

The car looks to be very nice. For this quality of vehicle, buyers will want to see a few good shots of the engine bay (from above and below), underside of floor pans and rear end, and of course good shots of interior, including drivers seat, pedal area, dash. Good quality pics with the flash on and in sharp focus will really highlight the condition of the car. Serious buyers like to know a little more about the car's history and which parts are not original. Good luck with your sale!

Present: '84.5 Mustang GT T-top, '06 Mazdaspeed6
    Past: '79 5.0 Capri, '86 Buick GN, '90 Mustang GT, '92 SHO, '95 SHO
    Browse cover pages of my Fox Chassis related library

Default Photos

Thank you for taking the time to help me, and also for posting photos! I have excellent photos of all views of car. I will have them up shortly. When I bought the car the exhaust was all origanal but needed attention. I removed everything from catalytic converter all the way back including stainless tips. Installed custom dual exhaust no catalytic converter with new flow master mufflers and new stainless tips. All full weld(no clamps) sounds awesome! The tires where replaced with bf Goodrich. I am installing the origanal Goodyear vr gator backs this month . So the exhaust is the only non origanal part on car. Origanal speedometer rims color interior rear gear and paint. I hope that helps lookers to support questions about car.

Got my eye on something that I would like to purchase! Any offers would be considered if reasonable !

Default still available

Got my eye on something that I would like to purchase! Any offers would be considered if reasonable !
    just had car tuned up and is in excellent condition! if you want a original 85 get here it is!

Default still available

just had car tuned up and is in excellent condition! if you want a original 85 gt, here is a great one!

Here is link to some additional pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/grcs29orr...JhcxRA71a?dl=0
    Last edited by Release; 10-20-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Since you posted an update and are still trying to sell the car. It's not that I found this ad and started commenting on it. We are 13 months in. It still would help if we had any decent pictures of the car actually moved outside in the light. There are many pictures of the car stationary inside a dark garage but no detail whatsoever. Haven't seen the seats at all. For as much money as you are asking it shouldn't be that difficult to just move the car out in the light. It just can't be that far of a drive to daylight.
    Last edited by homer302; 10-20-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Default negative members

[QUOTE=homer302;1862700]Since you posted an update and are still trying to sell the car. It's not that I found this ad and started commenting on it. We are 13 months in. It still would help if we had any decent pictures of the car actually moved outside in the light. There are many pictures of the car stationary inside a dark garage but no detail whatsoever. Haven't seen the seats at all. For as much money as you are asking it shouldn't be that difficult to just move the car out in the light. It just can't be that far of a drive to daylight.[/QUOT**** fo

Come see car and make your own decision! This web sight sucks a bunch of negative tire kickers kiss my a...

First off, this sight does not suck...it is the best thing out there for the Fox chassis vehicles. Its unfortunate that some have to act like "tire kickers" and make negative comments about your price. Seeing it all too often on the web in general these days and it is sad. This is a guys CLASSIFIED ADD folks, not him asking for your opinions. Show some damn respect and restraint if you are not a buyer.

I agree with Homer that your asking price needs to coincide with a good bit of effort on the pics. Get the car out, use a good camera and spend 30 minutes taking dozens of hi res pics. That is your best advertising tool when trying to sell a car via the web. Good luck with the sale.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Wow, with that kind of attitude and language, no wonder it has been on the market for so long. One of the attributes I like about this site is everyone is civil given our common love for the four eyed foxes.

So Release, you would expect someone like me being from the south to spend several hundred dollars and a couple days to come look at your car with the information you have provided? Sorry, not going to happen...obviously!
    HAD
    '82 GT monochromatic (red)...black cloth

HAVE
    '85 GT vert two tone (white on charcoal)...white leather
    '00 F350 two tone (white on silver)...gray cloth
    '00 Excursion Limited two tone (white on tan)...tan leather...wifes ride
    '08 Taurus Limited ice blue...tan leather...daughter ride
    '08 Edge Limited white sand tri-coat metallic...tan leather...other daughters ride

It is a nice looking ride no doubt. I thought that the 1985 mustang did not have the third brake light in the wing that started in 86 ?
    GLADLY burning the fuel your Prius is saving!!

Quote Originally Posted by 85foxbody View Post
    It is a nice looking ride no doubt. I thought that the 1985 mustang did not have the third brake light in the wing that started in 86 ?
    Thanks for the compliment! There is no light on it and it is a 1985. I have all the original paperwork on it. ( window sticker, build sheet, purchase agreement , keys and vehicle booklets. Just refinished 10 hole and mounted original Goodyear vr60 gatorbacks on it. The rims turned out incredible and the gatorbacks look great. Reminds me of the first time I saw one on the ford showroom floor.

7. Civility is a must - If you want to haggle with someone on price, do it politely. If you want to tell them how completely off-base you believe their prices are, PM them.

10. Make your ad readable, for crying out loud. Just like the turn signals on a car, using the SHIFT, ENTER, comma and period keys won't cost you anything. Don't make a huge block of run-on text about your car and expect people to read it.

If you want top dollar for your car, run a spell check, proofread, and make paragraphs. We even have nifty numbered or bulleted list options available in the message editor. Presentation IS everything when advertising a car.

Right or wrong, if your ad is a sloppy mess and your pictures are either nonexistent or of exceptionally low-quality, people may well think that this lack of attention to detail has influenced the condition of the car. A little effort can go a long way in an ad.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    10. Make your ad readable, for crying out loud. Just like the turn signals on a car, using the SHIFT, ENTER, comma and period keys won't cost you anything. Don't make a huge block of run-on text about your car and expect people to read it.

If you want top dollar for your car, run a spell check, proofread, and make paragraphs. We even have nifty numbered or bulleted list options available in the message editor. Presentation IS everything when advertising a car.

Right or wrong, if your ad is a sloppy mess and your pictures are either nonexistent or of exceptionally low-quality, people may well think that this lack of attention to detail has influenced the condition of the car. A little effort can go a long way in an ad.
    Thank you for clearing that up! I’m sorry I’m not a computer genius like you🤔

By the way all you tire kickers and doubters, car sold a hour ago��Thank you for your help! Sold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast