Close

Thread: 1985 mustang gt

Default 1985 mustang gt

1985 jalapeņo red exterior with grey interior hardtop without sunroof or t-tops! 5-speed manual transmission,air conditioning,manual locks and windows, no cruise control! Second owner! $59,000 miles 100% original car is in excellent condition! Located in Medford New Jersey $15,800.00
    Last edited by Release; 09-01-2016 at 03:55 PM.

For that price you might want to post some pics.

I should have pictures of car up today. Thank you for your reply!

Default Pictures of car

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I should have pictures of car up today. Thank you for your reply!
    http://www.cars-on-line.com/82837.html

I have a lot of detailed photos of car for anyone to see if interested ! Text or call 1-609-556-4298

Default Help

I have a lot of detailed photos of car for anyone to see if interested ! Text or call 1-609-556-4298
    Am I able to upload photos from my camera roll on iPhone?

Default Photos

Am I able to upload photos from my camera roll on iPhone?
    I'm trying to put detailed photos of car on site but having troubles. Can I do it from my iPhone? Thanks for the help👍🏻

FEP Super Member

Set up an account on a photo host site.
    Then transfer them to here .
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Here are some from your cars-on-line ad. You can conveniently upload pics from iPhone using the Tapatalk app to access this forum.

The car looks to be very nice. For this quality of vehicle, buyers will want to see a few good shots of the engine bay (from above and below), underside of floor pans and rear end, and of course good shots of interior, including drivers seat, pedal area, dash. Good quality pics with the flash on and in sharp focus will really highlight the condition of the car. Serious buyers like to know a little more about the car's history and which parts are not original. Good luck with your sale!

Present: '84.5 Mustang GT T-top, '06 Mazdaspeed6
    Past: '79 5.0 Capri, '86 Buick GN, '90 Mustang GT, '92 SHO, '95 SHO
    Browse cover pages of my Fox Chassis related library

Default Photos

Thank you for taking the time to help me, and also for posting photos! I have excellent photos of all views of car. I will have them up shortly. When I bought the car the exhaust was all origanal but needed attention. I removed everything from catalytic converter all the way back including stainless tips. Installed custom dual exhaust no catalytic converter with new flow master mufflers and new stainless tips. All full weld(no clamps) sounds awesome! The tires where replaced with bf Goodrich. I am installing the origanal Goodyear vr gator backs this month . So the exhaust is the only non origanal part on car. Origanal speedometer rims color interior rear gear and paint. I hope that helps lookers to support questions about car.

Got my eye on something that I would like to purchase! Any offers would be considered if reasonable !

Default still available

Got my eye on something that I would like to purchase! Any offers would be considered if reasonable !
    just had car tuned up and is in excellent condition! if you want a original 85 get here it is!

Default still available

just had car tuned up and is in excellent condition! if you want a original 85 gt, here is a great one!

The value of your car is MAYBE 6-7K , cars in concourse condition for your year aren't even worth as much as you are asking. Your car is not concourse condition. Good luck with your sale, but you won't find any suckers here.
    1981 Mustang Hatch 3.3 "Orange Juice"
    1983 Mustang GT Convertible "Triple Black"
    1994 Ford ThunderBird SC
    1987 Firebird T/A
    1984 Firebird Forumla
    1988 Mazda RX-7 Infinity
    1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II
    1994 Eagle Talon TSI
    1991 Eagle Talon TSI
    2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but based on what I've physically seen lately down here in south florida.

If that car is as nice as described it's easily worth $9-10k maybe more to the right buyer.

There's an azz for every seat. And that cars-on-line is the right place to find serious buyers.

My opinion only, I've not seen the car.

Good luck with the sale, great four eye. Some more pics would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you DDx. Car is worth at least $9-10k all day long. The prices are going up. I am not talking about Barrett Jackson. today $6k buys you a no rust nice high mile car. There is an 86 LX with 100k plus miles on Ebay that will sell for over $6k and its a nice original car with some paint work in spots. Its a rare color but its still a LX.

Quote Originally Posted by BTD View Post
    The value of your car is MAYBE 6-7K , cars in concourse condition for your year aren't even worth as much as you are asking. Your car is not concourse condition. Good luck with your sale, but you won't find any suckers here.
    If you can find manual trans 85's in that condition (with the caveat that I haven't seen it in person) for 6k or less, I'll take all of them.
    New projects: Day 2 85 Mustang coupe, Iron Eagle headed stock short block 302, Wolverine 1190 hydro roller that's old enough to buy whiskey, Motorsport D302 intake, 780 Holley, Southside Machine lift bars, all motor. Looking for mid-10's with 30 year old straight junk on pump gas.

61 Falcon, straight axle, 406 FE, 2x4's, Mallory Rev-Pol, FoMoCo C8AX-D S/S cam, some other old B.S.

And I will call second in line after Droog. for $6-7k I will take every one I can get my hands on. Come back to this thread in 18 months and see where the values are at. The early foxes are definitely on the move and will be for the next couple years. I am not saying they will be $100k cars but nice early low mile cars and other specialty cars (Saleen, Dominator, etc. etc.) will see $30k with in 4-5 years.

I think BTD is basing it on his car which didn't meet with high bids on ebay, but needs some explaining on why a low mileage car needed frame rails... With the miles on this car I would think 10k+, just as a nice driver.
    83 Mustang GT , A5 5 speed, 31 spline Cobra rear, LMR TRX, 302 being built, currently stock motor
    82 Capri Mild 393 stroker, T56 transmission, 8.8 rear, turbo coupe brakes, sn95 5lug conversion, PH bar, Kyb shocks, lowered on 17in Bullits For sale $6750
    84 Lx convertible 347, modded aod , and a power mirror with compass and temperature,

Default who r you?

Quote Originally Posted by BTD View Post
    I'm sorry but do you know me,and you have seen this car in person? this is a original 1owner car that has 100 percent documentation on it! try to find these cars! if you want a true original car , your going to pay a premium price! anyone can dump 15,000.00 into something to make it perfect,fact is it now becomes molested! thank you to fellow members who stepped up to bat for me! keep prices up if you got something special,you know what you got!