Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Ugh, I want to go so bad!
    1984.5 G.T.350 had since 16y/o
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tORMENtOR View Post
    Mike(Escogt) is going, he is riding along with me. Yea we should figure out some way to park all the FEP members together.
    Sweet man, that's cool! I look forward to seeing ya'll there.

25 days to go...
    Rob

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by foxylady View Post
    Trying to convince the husband we need to go to this
    Hell, my wife won't even get in my car. Want to swap spouses? Lol
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

Quote Originally Posted by brianj View Post
    Want to swap spouses? Lol
    Sounds like the makings of a TV show!
    Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

Quote Originally Posted by brianj View Post
    Hell, my wife won't even get in my car. Want to swap spouses? Lol
    Wife swap FEP style!
    1984.5 G.T.350 had since 16y/o
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

Quote Originally Posted by Project86GT View Post
    Can't wait for the ride down, should be a fun weekend. And yes we need to all park together.
    Hey FEP! As far as parking together all you need to do is meet up ahead of time and all drive in together. However, pre-paid and unpaid will be split up, so make sure you all have the same payment status so you can stay together. We'll have name tag stickers that you can pick up at the event t-shirt tent to put your club name and user name on. We'll also have these stickers at the Kickoff Party at Cabarrus Brewing Company Friday night. We are so stoked for this event! Thank you to everyone for your support, it so great to see how much love these Foxes are getting!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by foxmustangrestoration View Post
    Hey FEP! As far as parking together all you need to do is meet up ahead of time and all drive in together. However, pre-paid and unpaid will be split up, so make sure you all have the same payment status so you can stay together. We'll have name tag stickers that you can pick up at the event t-shirt tent to put your club name and user name on. We'll also have these stickers at the Kickoff Party at Cabarrus Brewing Company Friday night. We are so stoked for this event! Thank you to everyone for your support, it so great to see how much love these Foxes are getting!
    Thank you for the info, and the support for Foxtoberfest!
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

It should be great. Was just going to do Sat now I'm thinking about the kick off party.
    Mustang Week Staff
    www.mustangweek.com
    1980 Cobra
    1981 coupe 6 cylinder
    1982 GT
    04 Lightning
    14 GT

wish I could will be in Mass for a wedding so road trip yes wrong one.
    would have been the triple play Carlisle, American muscle, and this next year I will try the triple.
    Have fun guys my thoughts will be there

I'll be going once again this year. 2 hour drive for me..
    86 coupe
    1993 GT
    My 10 Sec street cars

Quote Originally Posted by tORMENtOR View Post
    Mike(Escogt) is going, he is riding along with me. Yea we should figure out some way to park all the FEP members together.
    That's great Mike get to see you in my neck of the woods,I'll be in the triple white 93 vet see you there
    Robert
    86 GT vert
    85 GT

OK gang...I'm going to try to take the lead on this meet up so we can park together. But it sounds like pre-registration vs reg. on site will be a barrier. I am preregistered....if you are going to do so, you have TODAY and TOMORROW remaining to do so. So get 'er done:

https://events.r20.constantcontact.c...0&oseq=&c=&ch=

The show starts at 9am, and parking will begin at 8:30am. So how about we meet at 8am? This will give us 30 minutes for some quick pleasantries, then line em up and head over to the Stadium.

Just west of Stadium Drive on Lane St. there is a church with a nice big lot that should be empty on a Saturday morning. Its on the opposite side of the street from the Stadium, maybe a few hundred yards on the other side of the lake. It's called Lane St. Baptist Church. Sound like a plan? If so I can put it up later on the FEB FB page too.

I'll be there either in my black '85 GT or in the red 2002 F-250 with 20' white enclosed trailer. All depends on Mother Nature as my hotel is ~15 miles away in Concord.

So who's in for an FEP meet up before driving in?
    Last edited by sowaxeman; 09-30-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Quote Originally Posted by sowaxeman View Post
    OK gang...I'm going to try to take the lead on this meet up so we can park together. But it sounds like pre-registration vs reg. on site will be a barrier. I am preregistered....if you are going to do so, you have TODAY and TOMORROW remaining to do so. So get 'er done:

The show starts at 9am, and parking will begin at 8:30am. So how about we meet at 8am? This will give us 30 minutes for some quick pleasantries, then line em up and head over to the Stadium.

Just west of Stadium Drive on Lane St. there is a church with a nice big lot that should be empty on a Saturday morning. Its on the opposite side of the street from the Stadium, maybe a few hundred yards on the other side of the lake. It's called Lane St. Baptist Church. Sound like a plan? If so I can put it up later on the FEB FB page too.

I'll be there either in my black '85 GT or in the red 2002 F-250 with 20' white enclosed trailer. All depends on Mother Nature as my hotel is ~15 miles away in Concord.

Sounds good to me, I'm in!

I can meet up with everyone there,I'll be in my 93 LX vert
    Robert
    86 GT vert
    85 GT

I'm registered and ready to meet up with everyone.
    88 Turbo Coupe auto
    88 Turbo Coupe 5spd
    79 Fairmont Futura 4.6
    79 Capri RS - 2.3/5spd restomod
    80 Capri 5.0/5spd project
    79 Zephyr Z7 factory 5.0 sunroof
    79 Pace Car 5.0/5spd project
    85 LTD LX factory 5spd?(not documented)
    86 GT conv 5.0/5spd
    79 Pace Car 2.3/4spd - needs new home

Quote Originally Posted by sowaxeman View Post

Count me in!
    Rob

Gonna be a fantastic time!!!

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Where are you all staying for the show? Im thinking ill be at the motel 6 next to the stadium. I always like staying near everyone else for car shows
    Devin

1979 Mustang Cobra - IRS, MM Suspension, 302/t5
    Check out my build thread for tons of IRS info, and general restoration help. There's a little bit of everything -->goo.gl/krmqNz
    Pm's welcome if you have any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnot View Post
    I'm registered and ready to meet up with everyone.
    Not to volunteer anyone but I just wanted to let everyone coming from out of town know that myself and Rich (Fearnot) live right here in the area. We also both have shops with some tools so if someone has issues while in town hit us up and we will be glad to assist if possible. We can also offer advice if you guys need any.
    Last edited by homer302; 10-04-2016 at 08:38 AM.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    Not to volunteer anyone but I just wanted to let everyone coming from out of town know that myself and Rich (Fearnot) live right here in the area. We also both have shops with some tools so if someone has issues while in town hit us up and we will be glad to assist if possible. We can also offer advice if you guys need any.
    Absolutely!!
    88 Turbo Coupe auto
    88 Turbo Coupe 5spd
    79 Fairmont Futura 4.6
    79 Capri RS - 2.3/5spd restomod
    80 Capri 5.0/5spd project
    79 Zephyr Z7 factory 5.0 sunroof
    79 Pace Car 5.0/5spd project
    85 LTD LX factory 5spd?(not documented)
    86 GT conv 5.0/5spd
    79 Pace Car 2.3/4spd - needs new home

Excellent dinner restaurants nearby: The Smoke Pit, Carolina Ale House are excellent for the family and maybe if it's just the guys The Tilted Kilt. "Mr. C's" is a great lunch place that is not your standard chain.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Also, Streetside Classic Cars would be a fun group tour nearby depending on what days you are in town. They just moved like within a week or two so make sure you search the Derita Rd Concord address, not WT Harris blvd in CLT. That is closed.
    Last edited by homer302; 10-04-2016 at 11:22 AM.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

I'm registered and hope my ole ride can make the trip..... Lol

Hope to make it up there and meet you guys! If plans workout, I'll be there with my 86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast