Close

Default Marchal Fog Light Bulb Holder - NEW - Replacement parts

These are replacement bulb holders for the 750 series Marchal Fog lights. They replace the broken ceramic bulb holders so you can restore your fog lamps. They are $45.00 per pair, shipping included. These items are in stock and available anytime. They are expensive and I am not making much on them. I was just happy to find the replacement parts to fix my lights. I live in MI so I would ship them USPS.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Woody86vertible; 08-12-2016 at 06:27 AM. Reason: additional information

Is that $45 each? Or pair? Just wanted to be sure... And how many available?
    FML. Lets try this one more time.

Price is per pair. Unlimited supply. Sorry

I have updated the listing. Thanks.

Neither here nor there

Very fair price, you truly are not making much on them, they are the Cibie Airport 35 holders, but as you saw, they are a direct fit to our 750 lights
    I've seen them listed overseas for some time now and wondered how they were.

They work great. I have restored several sets of lights and they are a great replacement for the ceramic pieces.

FEP Member

Just an FYI; I've used some of that type and installing/removing the bulbs was VERY difficult and some of the cheap bulbs from EBay(new) actually broke in 2
    while forcing to get them in or out of those holders. Most of the H2 bulbs sold now are very thin and many have the hole/notch in the wrong location for all Marchal bulb holders. Even Hella and GE H2 bulbs are made overseas now

Good to know. I have not experienced this with these holders or bulbs but I will keep that in mind. I just know when the ceramic holders are broke this makes a good substitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody86vertible View Post
    These are replacement bulb holders for the 750 series Marchal Fog lights. They replace the broken ceramic bulb holders so you can restore your fog lamps. They are $45.00 per pair, shipping included. These items are in stock and available anytime. They are expensive and I am not making much on them. I was just happy to find the replacement parts to fix my lights. I live in MI so I would ship them USPS.
    are these still available i need them thanks

Can you call me thanks
    Damien 781 727 2158

Do you still have a set of bulb holders?
    Ed, willowcrestfarm@fuse.net
    Thanks in advance.

Do you still have a set of bulb holders?
    Ed, willowcrestfarm@fuse.net
    Thanks in advance.

FEP Senior Member

Do you have any more of these sets available? If so, please send me a private message

Does this help anyone?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJzBJ...ature=youtu.be

Comparing the LED "H2" style bulb with a standard 55w halogen "H2" bulb. This was done using a Marchal SEV 750 fog driving light as installed, in this case, a 1984 mustang GT350.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by conmech View Post
    Does this help anyone?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJzBJ...ature=youtu.be

Comparing the LED "H2" style bulb with a standard 55w halogen "H2" bulb. This was done using a Marchal SEV 750 fog driving light as installed, in this case, a 1984 mustang GT350.
    Doesn't help with the issue of finding good bulb holder unfortunately.

As for the bulbs, I'd still run the stock halogen first for a couple reasons.
    They will output more light if you are going to use them.
    The color does not match the headlights and looks odd in my opinion as well.
    Granted they will throw less heat and have less current draw but the output and visual look of the light don't outweigh it for me.

Do you still have these available? I sent you a PM.

I tried a set and the bulb hit the lens of the 750. How did you over come this as the new holder is longer than the ceramic one. The holders I bought did not come from this seller.
    Last edited by Ron 86 GT covert; 02-17-2020 at 06:51 PM.

FEP Member

When I used to rebuild those lamps I noticed some bulb manufacturers had a longer tip on their bulbs tham others and some would contact the lens because of the tip length.

I am looking for a set of these. Woody do you still have any ???

FEP Member

I sold all my leftover Marchal parts lot to a canadian member on here from Ontrario, Canada. I believe his name was Scott, he has a local ad. on Kijiji.ca right now advertising Marchal bulb holders and tons of other Marchal 750 parts,lenses,frames etc... Just Google Kijiji.ca and enter Marchal fog lights in your search.

Do you still have these available? Looking to replace my worn out holders. Thanks

Woody86vertible,[U]
    Do you have any info on how to get a hold of the bulb holders you show in this post?
    I have been searching and questioning any source I can find.
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks, MustangRudy1
    MustangRudy1

For an alternative holder, see here ---> https://www.rallylights.com/hella-hl...r-ceramic.html

Seeing if anyone has original or reproduction vibe holders available?

I was wondering if you still have these items available. I am very interested in them as I am restoring a 1982 Mustang GT that;s been off the road for over 22 years. Please let me know. Thanks