Close

Default Boneyard BBQ Mustang Pig Roast, 8/27

The Boneyard BBQ Mustang Pig Roast is August 27, at the Boneyard BBQ in Warwick, RI. Proceeds will go for cancer research.

I don't know Providence very well and rather than drive thru the city to get to the meeting place in Seekonk, MA, I plan to go straight to Warwick and join everyone there.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...Pig-Roast-8-27

Quote Originally Posted by FuturaGuy View Post
    The Boneyard BBQ Mustang Pig Roast is August 27, at the Boneyard BBQ in Warwick, RI. Proceeds will go for cancer research.

I don't know Providence very well and rather than drive thru the city to get to the meeting place in Seekonk, MA, I plan to go straight to Warwick and join everyone there.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...Pig-Roast-8-27
    Rock,
    I may try to do this as well. I know the band that will be playing at this and they are awesome. I will probably just cruise there on my own. It is much easier to just cruise over to Warwick from home then going to Seekonk first. I will post back up and let you know if I end up doing this. I was in Iowa and had to miss the SVT meet this year.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985

Rock,

Are you attending this? I will be there in my coupe and will just be meeting up with Sean (CoyoteRI) and driving in with him.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop

Quote Originally Posted by mustang4life1985 View Post
    Rock,

Are you attending this? I will be there in my coupe and will just be meeting up with Sean (CoyoteRI) and driving in with him.
    I'm going, and will skip the cruise and go directly to the Boneyard BBQ in Warwick. No point in driving across Providence, which I don't know very well, just to come back again. I'll be taking the '72 Stang.

Quote Originally Posted by FuturaGuy View Post
    I'm going, and will skip the cruise and go directly to the Boneyard BBQ in Warwick. No point in driving across Providence, which I don't know very well, just to come back again. I'll be taking the '72 Stang.
    Sounds like a good idea to me Rock. I agree no point in driving back and forth for me either. I know a nice back road to take to the cruise. How are both of your cars running? I will be taking my 85 coupe to this one.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop