Close

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,401 to 1,414 of 1414

I won’t get my new countertop delivered from the manufacturer until the 28th. It was supposed to be this weekend.

I’m going to finish the walls in the bathroom this weekend hopefully, then I’ll get back after Booger for a little bit.

I knew work was going to be dead this morning, so I brought down the fourth rail to cut out the floor pan area using my air tools.
    Name:  9ABE7F0C-8BAC-4B77-9596-B8835C281144.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  96.4 KB
    Then I cut out some small patch panels for the trimmed area. I cleaned them all up for welding tonight. I need to do a little fitting and trimming first, but that one is about done.Name:  11EDAECF-0F00-43C9-92EF-A6521C85E8BA.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  91.0 KB

discovered this thread Monday, been having a blast reading the progress. keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 86frankenstang View Post
    discovered this thread Monday, been having a blast reading the progress. keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, it’s been fun.

I know I said I wasn't going to post the details of the right side cs since it's basically a copy of the left side, but I haven't had much of a chance to work on Booger because of the bathroom. So you're getting the details anyhow.

I got home and fit and trimmed the rung and welded the pieces together.
    Name:  IMG_0073.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  107.4 KB
    Then I dressed the welds.
    Name:  IMG_0075.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  109.1 KBName:  IMG_0077.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  101.6 KB
    Not much for tonight. Hopefully I'll get more time to work on it this weekend. I have to finish the walls of the bathroom this weekend though.

Looks Puuurty!

Quit messing around with the bathroom and get back to work!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Awaiting Restoration
    1984 SVO Restoration in Progress
    1986 GT Wrecked by PO, but still want to save!

Current Capris:
    1982 Capri Roller
    1984 Capri Returned to Bubble Back Glory
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts
    1982 Capri RS 5.0 4spd T-tops

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    Looks Puuurty!

Quit messing around with the bathroom and get back to work!
    Lol, bathrooms, like cars, always take longer than you planned for.

Quote Originally Posted by Davedacarpainter View Post
    Lol, bathrooms, like cars, always take longer than you planned for.
    Yes, I completely understand. Same is true for a complete remodel of my Parents home.
    ​Trey

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1982 Capri Roller

So between football games I did some stuff.

I finished the five rungs and starting fitting and welding in the cross braces. I got through the front part, I just need to finish the last two for the rear area.

Name:  IMG_0080.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  96.9 KBName:  IMG_0083.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  108.3 KB

Tomorrow I need to go into work to paint a car, then I'll be working on the bathroom walls. I hope to have about half of them done tomorrow to include the knock down texturing.

I will get the other two cross braces done this week and drop it out like last time.

When I finish this I'll finish off the front floor pan and get it all painted. Then offf to the rear floorpan and the IRS.

Looking good. Construction never goes the way you plan or schedule. Suppliers are late, subs are late....everything just gets pushed back. Kind of like my project, but my excuse is I am always in on the 'puter to see what progress YOU have made!

1985 GT, Sunroof, 5 Lug, Rear Discs, 01 Graphite Bullets, 88 forged piston shortblock, 2.02/1.60 Alum heads, Weiand Stealth, Holley C950 TBI, BBK Long tubes

I was going to get the last two diagonal bars done (or mostly done) tonight.

I started by getting the number four diagonal all cut out, cleaned up and partially welded in. Everything is going smooth.
    Name:  IMG_0105.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  100.9 KB
    But......

My neighbor is moving.......

I got the last measurements for bar number five made and marked it out on the bar stock. I was getting ready to plug in the die grinder and then I notice a nice younger couple out front of my moving neighbor's house.

So, what should I do? I know! Break out the grinder and show 'em my skills, right?

Lol, no.....I'll wait till they sign a contract on the house first, THEN, then they'll realize there's a problem with the neighbor.

Hopefully the guy likes beer?

[QUOTE=Davedacarpainter;1892629

Hopefully the guy likes beer?[/QUOTE]

And Boogers.
    1985 GT, Sunroof, 5 Lug, Rear Discs, 01 Graphite Bullets, 88 forged piston shortblock, 2.02/1.60 Alum heads, Weiand Stealth, Holley C950 TBI, BBK Long tubes

I ordered a neat thing today from Maximum Motorsports. It’s a new spacer for between the pedal box assy and the firewall.

https://www.maximummotorsports.com/P...ang-P1599.aspx

When I pulled out the old auto pedal assembly, the original spacer was falling apart. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do about that.

By an odd chance I found the new spacer at MM. Yay!

No work on the car, I’m working on the bathroom all weekend.....well, after college football that is.

I had seen that in their new Hydro-Boost Conversion Kit and was hoping they would offer it as a separate item. I have been kicking around reproducing the original plastic one for a couple of years now, but never had the time to focus on it. At the MM price this is definitely a better choice. I too will be order a couple of them for my different Foxes.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1982 Capri Roller

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657