Close

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Yes! You are correct that is not any normal 4.6 DOHC setup there . . . That is the even larger 5.4 DOHC from a Lincoln Navigator. Why you ask? Because obviously stuffing a 4.6 DOHC into a Fox isn't enough of a headache and I just can't stand to take the easy way out apparently! Oh and I had it sitting under my bench so the $$ was right!

BUT OF COURSE, just trying to test fit my 5.4 couldn't be simple and easy. NO! I need to install the Canton oil pan onto the engine first to make sure that it fits the 03/04 Cobra K member and 03/04 R&P that I have finally picked up for the right price.

No problem right, just pull off the old and install the brand new shiny pan right! Well, not quite . . . the pan is designed to use the stock oil pump pickup. Awesome right! Well, yes if the trap door setup in the bottom actually clears it!

Oil Pan as delivered

Name:  IMG_4417.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  69.1 KB

Top plate removed to better show the trap door setup as modified n the bottom.

Name:  IMG_4418.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  73.8 KB

Modified trap door setup with the modified top plate

Name:  IMG_4419.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  96.9 KB

Again just to make things fun and exciting, one of the J nut clips snapped upon removal so I had to source another one of those in addition to two more since the modifications required me to cut out one of the mounting bolts and the best solution to me was to install two on either side of where the now missing one was located. No big deal as a trip to Lowe's took care of that, but again an extra couple of hours in parts gathering, cutting, grinding, cleaning, etc. that I hadn't accounted for!

Here is the oil pan finally installed before the engine was test fit onto the K member.

Name:  IMG_4420.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  85.9 KB

So here it sits again with my Tremec 3650 attached and awaiting it's test fit install into the GT. Yes it's filthy right now, but it will not be in the car for long and ultimately it will get torn town, cleaned, etc. with new gaskets, seals, bearings, and maybe more depending on budget. Right now I have the Navigator exhaust manifolds installed. They clear the K member without any issues, but we will have to see how they do in the car. If they fit, then that will most likely be the best option due to my budget right now and the desire to get the vehicle up and running. I have considered long tube headers, but I don't think I want to go that route as ultimately I would really like to go TURBO or even TWIN TURBO on this setup when the funds allow. No sense in buy headers that will ultimately get pulled back off. Besides there really aren't any off the shelf headers that are KNOWN to fit, so . . . .

Name:  IMG_4421.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  104.8 KB
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Crap Trey, very cool. I want to go crazy on my blue car as well. I've almost given thought to getting rid of my red car to go absolutely nuts.

I'm spending so much time on my side job of the '62 Impala that I haven't had time to think of my '83. You bring me back to it with your thread.

I still probably have six weeks to go on my side job. At least the guy is paying me. I'm really enjoying yours in the meantime.

Good update. I'm living vicariously through your 5.4 swap.

I've starred at a few in u-pull-it's and day dreamed of the possibilities. Then I thought about how much cash I have in 351w parts. Just couldn't justify starting over.

Jess
    Previously owned;
    1979 Mustang, v6 swapped to EFI 393, custom installed m122 blower, 4r70w trans, Megasquirt II, T-top swaped in.
    1990 Mustang, 545 BBF, C-4 with brake, ladder bars.
    1983 Mustang, 1984 SVO Mustang
    1984 Mustang convertible, v6 swapped to 351
    1986 Mustang GT, 1989 Mustang GT convertible
    1992 Mustang coupe, 4 swapped to 302

Quote Originally Posted by Davedacarpainter View Post
    Crap Trey, very cool. I want to go crazy on my blue car as well. I've almost given thought to getting rid of my red car to go absolutely nuts.

I'm spending so much time on my side job of the '62 Impala that I haven't had time to think of my '83. You bring me back to it with your thread.

I still probably have six weeks to go on my side job. At least the guy is paying me. I'm really enjoying yours in the meantime.
    Unfortunately I will be started a side job on an early Mustang here very soon myself, so that will slow things down on the 82 again! Trying to get done what I can, so I can order parts accordingly as funds allow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang-junky View Post
    Good update. I'm living vicariously through your 5.4 swap.

I've starred at a few in u-pull-it's and day dreamed of the possibilities. Then I thought about how much cash I have in 351w parts. Just couldn't justify starting over.

Jess
    The 5.4 was something I have wanted to do since the 2000 Cobra R and I got lucky with the engine that I have. It has been sitting in storage for almost 12 years now just waiting to be used. I finally said what the heck. I know at times I will be kicking myself, but once it's done it should be very cool and fun to drive.
    ​Trey

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Well today was frustrating, enlightening, and tiring all at the same time. Figured I would have the 5.4 stuff into the engine bay by lunch and then I would do some repair work on my Powerstroke . . . . Yeah! Not exactly!

First and foremost, you can not lift a 5.4 DOHC up from the bottom into a Fox . . . IF you have front sway bar mounts or the valve covers are installed. Luckily a few minutes with an electric impact and the valve covers were removed and there was JUST enough clearance to continue with the install.

Name:  IMG_4425.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  116.0 KB

The 03/04 K member actually fit pretty well with only minor modifications to the rear mounts to fit as needed.

Stock rear mount

Name:  IMG_4426.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  71.7 KB

Modified rear mount

Name:  IMG_4428.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  72.3 KB

Once I know where the bolts need to go thru the rear mount, I will weld up the back of the mount for strength and to prevent any spreading when installed.

I discovered that although the Navigator exhaust manifolds clear the K member and frame rails without any issues, the passenger side wants to sit with the rear stud directly inside the hole in the firewall for the HVAC drain. This was also preventing the engine for sitting correctly in the chassis. So I had to drop the K member (I think for the 100th time today! ) so I could remove the manifolds. The driver side cleared and wasn't rubbing or hitting anything, but the outlet was essentially facing straight down towards the ground and would make the H pipe have to make a sharp 90 degree turn before heading back towards the rear of the car. So needless to say I still have work to do on what I am going to do on the exhaust. There are options, but many of them come with trade offs. So I just need to decide how I want to proceed and what I can afford to proceed with!

Here is the 5.4 DOHC sitting between the inner fenders on the 82 GT. Nothing really pretty or exciting at this point, but it does actually fit and surprisingly without a BFH! I did have to space the K member down from the body to gain enough clearance for the Hydroboost unit. I used some hardwood blocking that I had to test what I needed. It looks like I will need to order the 1/2" kit from Maximum Motorsports when I am ready for final install. http://www.maximummotorsports.com/K-...ick-P1268.aspx

Name:  IMG_4429.jpg
Size:  126.8 KB

If you look closely you can see the hydroboost unit installed too. I spent the later half of the day modifying the mount and firewall for the install. It all clears the valve cover, but only by the slightest of measure. I think I might go back and slot the holes towards the driver side an extra 1/8" or so just gain a bit more clearance. It appears that I have enough clearance on the pivot pin to gain that little extra without causing any side loads on the booster unit when applying the brakes.

Also the Tremec 3650 fits in the trans tunnel with no issues and the shifter comes up directly in the center of the shifter hole, so I guess I got lucky! A stock double hump crossmember will never work for the transmission as the rear transmission pad is further back on the transmission than even and AOD. It looks like I will need to order one of these: http://www.buystifflers.com/1982-199...T56Tremec.aspx to make it all work. I could probably make my own and the thought crossed my mind, but luckily I decided I was crazy to waste my time when the mount above is well made and reasonably priced.
    Last edited by wraithracing; 06-10-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Will stock 03-04 Cobra exhaust manifolds work for you? I have a set you can have free if you cover shipping.

I had a friend that had a Mark VIII 4.6 I was going to get. I bought the manifolds for that swap. I never got the motor.

Jess
    Previously owned;
    1979 Mustang, v6 swapped to EFI 393, custom installed m122 blower, 4r70w trans, Megasquirt II, T-top swaped in.
    1990 Mustang, 545 BBF, C-4 with brake, ladder bars.
    1983 Mustang, 1984 SVO Mustang
    1984 Mustang convertible, v6 swapped to 351
    1986 Mustang GT, 1989 Mustang GT convertible
    1992 Mustang coupe, 4 swapped to 302

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang-junky View Post
    Will stock 03-04 Cobra exhaust manifolds work for you? I have a set you can have free if you cover shipping.

I had a friend that had a Mark VIII 4.6 I was going to get. I bought the manifolds for that swap. I never got the motor.

Jess

I honestly don't know. I believe they might work since they will fit the DOHC heads, but not sure how they will fit in regards to clearance due to the 5.4 being taller than the 4.6. That is why I have been hesitant to purchase as set since I don't know for sure. I will send you a PM and we can discuss further. Thanks!
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Good progress. On the trans mounts, you can drill the spot welds and move them farther back. That's what I did on my Pace Car.
    1979 Indy Pace Car Mustang 302 / 5spd
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top 302 / 4spd
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

Quote Originally Posted by JTurbo View Post
    Good progress. On the trans mounts, you can drill the spot welds and move them farther back. That's what I did on my Pace Car.
    That is an option I have considered, but . . . Since I sprayed all my undercoating on the underside of the car, I would prefer not to screw that up or have to redo any of it if I can help it! It's what I get for changing horses midstream on this Mustang! Pun intended!

The Stiffler mount is supposed to work with the stock location and not require any modifications to fit the 3650 and I have been wanting an excuse to give them a try, so this may be it finally!
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    Name:  IMG_4429.jpg
Size:  126.8 KB
    Yee doggy that is gonna be tight!
    Hope you know someone with skinny arms and small hands to help you work on it down the road.

Glad to see some forward progress being made again. This is going to be one cool ride when finished.
    Last edited by 84StangSVT; 06-13-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    Yee doggy that is gonna be tight!
    Hope you know someone with skinny arms and small hands to help you work on it down the road.

Glad to see some forward progress being made again. This is going to be one cool ride when finished.
    Surprisingly the exhaust is really the only thing that is tough to deal with in the car. Not that I would want to do it on a regular basis, but honestly the easiest way to deal with the exhaust is to drop the k member and engine down about 2 inches and you have great access to the hardware from underneath! Hopefully the exhaust is a one and done if possible!

Everything else is no worse than a 351W in a Fox IMHO. Really hoping to get this one up and running sooner, rather than later! Probably not going to be able to go full bore at this point, but running and diving will be much more fun than looking at it sitting in the shop!
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    That is an option I have considered, but . . . Since I sprayed all my undercoating on the underside of the car, I would prefer not to screw that up or have to redo any of it if I can help it! It's what I get for changing horses midstream on this Mustang! Pun intended!

The Stiffler mount is supposed to work with the stock location and not require any modifications to fit the 3650 and I have been wanting an excuse to give them a try, so this may be it finally!
    I'll let you know how the Stiffler crossmember works for me in a few days. I'm waiting on the mount for the 3650 to arrive in the mail, then I can mock up my setup. I've read that the ears for the crossmember mounts are different between the Fairmont and Mustang, but it should be close enough. Or at least it will give you an idea on how you want to proceed with your project.

I feel you on the exhaust, hopefully you find something that'll work for you. My problem with my project is the 3V has a unique bolt pattern which limits my choice of headers. The stock manifolds might clear with some work around the steering shaft, but I'm debating on trying to fab up my own long tubes.

FEP Super Member

Wben i did the 01 cobra swap into my 91 coupe , i took tbe factory mounts off the 01 , welded them to the fox tunnel .
    Only thing i had to do to get the 3650 in , was cut a boss off the trans , that holds wiring loom .
    Easy and free .
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Quote Originally Posted by wrath of kyle View Post
    I'll let you know how the Stiffler crossmember works for me in a few days. I'm waiting on the mount for the 3650 to arrive in the mail, then I can mock up my setup. I've read that the ears for the crossmember mounts are different between the Fairmont and Mustang, but it should be close enough. Or at least it will give you an idea on how you want to proceed with your project.

I feel you on the exhaust, hopefully you find something that'll work for you. My problem with my project is the 3V has a unique bolt pattern which limits my choice of headers. The stock manifolds might clear with some work around the steering shaft, but I'm debating on trying to fab up my own long tubes.
    Yes, please let me know what you think of the Stiffler mount and how it works out for you. Unfortunately I have never owned a F/Z car, so I have no idea what is the same and what is different between them and the other Foxes.

The DOHC 4V engines were used enough that there are options and definitely performance options in regards to exhaust, but. . . . I am being a bit cheap right now as I really want to go Turbo or Twin Turbo at some point (No funds do not allow it at this time! ) so I would hate to spend big $$ on a set of headers/etc. only to yank them out later on. I will sort it all out soon enough. I really just want to get the car back on the road ASAP. Even N/A with the changes, I am making it should be pushing an easy 350 HP at the crank maybe more with the right tune and some E85!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley roachclip View Post
    Wben i did the 01 cobra swap into my 91 coupe , i took tbe factory mounts off the 01 , welded them to the fox tunnel .
    Only thing i had to do to get the 3650 in , was cut a boss off the trans , that holds wiring loom .
    Easy and free .

If I had a donor SN95, then I might consider it, but I don't! I am piecing this one together with left overs and whatever fits the build and budget at this time. Besides, I did all the work on the underside and don't really want to have to cut and move anything now if I can help it. If the Stiffler mount will work and basically is a bolt in then I am good with that. Right now the trans is sitting in the tunnel with no modifications. We'll see what if any are required with the Stiffler mount soon enough!
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I have stiffler transmission mount on my coyote swap and 3650 from 03 mach 1 and fit pretty good
    89 black gt
    80 chamois inline 3.3 project
    66 nightmist blue gt 4 speed

Quote Originally Posted by pre89street View Post
    I have stiffler transmission mount on my coyote swap and 3650 from 03 mach 1 and fit pretty good
    Good to know! Thanks for the info! Once I get done spending more $$ on my Super Duty than I had planned this week/Year! I will get the Stiffler mount ordered.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I finally made time to work on the car and get the trans mount sorted out. 105 degree temps in Sacramento and a 20 mile bike ride (by choice because I'm crazy) make me kinda lazy when I get home.

Anyway, the Stifflers crossmember fits pretty good, but it took some modifications to make it fit.

Name:  IMG_1987.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  120.9 KB

I bought my mount off ebay, and the guy said it was for a 3650, so I don't know for absolute what application it is for. I bought the trans mount off Rockauto (anchor 3244), and the 2 didn't play nice. The studs on the mount are almost 3 1/2" apart, and the slots on the crossmember are less. Maybe I got the wrong mount, or the wrong crossmember, both are possibilities. But rather than send things back I chose to modify them to fit. All I did was cut the studs off the mount, drill holes in the proper locations, cut some threaded rod to the proper length, and then secure it with a washer and nylon nut on the inside of the mount. That gave me the proper bolt spacing. And on to problem number 2.

Name:  IMG_1988.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  92.0 KB

The space between the ears is around 3", and the length of the crossmember mounting points was longer. So I simply cut off the excess to make it fit. And fit it does.

Name:  IMG_1989.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  112.4 KB

Remember that I have a 78 Fairmont. There are some differences between the Fox's as you know, maybe this is one of them. All in all it wasn't hard to modify the Stifflers to make it work. If you have any questions or want more specifics let me know. Or maybe pre89street can chime in if his installation was easier or different. My 3650 also has (unfortunately) the remote shifter, that might be different between the 3650's.

Just got around to reading this thread. Wow - that's one heck of a build!

I would go double din with EQ in that custom dash and leave the controls in the dash. Personally I love the information center so I would likely migrate the lights to a small area. With all the radios having clocks I'd probably eliminate the clock like you have done.

ive really enjoyed this thread. Good luck getting it done! If you need help with a final push I'm not opposed to making a trip out to help.

Kyle,

Thanks for the update on the Stiffler crossmember. I will update once I get around to install the setup in mine. It appears we are using slightly different transmissions and that the Fairmont mount in your car is more similar to the 79-81 Mustang/Capri setup than the 82-93 cars. I had similar issues when installing the T5 into my 79 PC, and I ended up doing the exact same thing as you except on a stock OEM dual hump crossmember by just cutting down the tubing.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post
    Just got around to reading this thread. Wow - that's one heck of a build!

I would go double din with EQ in that custom dash and leave the controls in the dash. Personally I love the information center so I would likely migrate the lights to a small area. With all the radios having clocks I'd probably eliminate the clock like you have done.

ive really enjoyed this thread. Good luck getting it done! If you need help with a final push I'm not opposed to making a trip out to help.
    Well thanks for finally checking out my stalled build thread!

Wish I was actually updating the build on my 82 GT, but at least a couple of you are reminding me that I need to get home and finish my GT!

My plan for my custom dash is to use the A/C controls in the stock location in the Aero center console and still have room for the Double DIN stereo in the stock Aero console location. My plan is to use the MC Machine dash plate with custom gauges and use the original A/C control location for additional gauges. My other option may be my own dash plate with custom gauges and again extra gauges in the A/C locations too.

My opinion is that this gives me the best of both worlds, the cool factor and the better look IMHO of the Four Eye dash, but with the better ergonomics of the Aero center console with the easier to find HVAC controls. I personally was never a fan of the Information center as most of my Foxes were usually so abused and misused before I purchased them that the Info center never seemed to work accurately and was just a constant eye sore.
    Besides as I have gotten older I have decided that I really like the larger display of a Double DIN stereo when using my phone or Sirius XM for my 80's Hair Nation Rock!

Unfortunately I doubt I will be back in CO before November at the rate things are going here with my Dad, so more updates will have to wait until then unless I am able to start buying some needed parts.
    Last edited by wraithracing; 10-06-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I was driving my truck and it struck me that the way the bezels are designed would allow easy cutting for dash parts. Might be an approach to modern heat and AC controls and double din radio in your 82.

Pictured is a 2008 Lincoln MarkLT. The components are basically the same in a 2008 F150 King Ranch. Lots of extra ABS around the edges that could be cut to fit your application. Navigators are similar but have dual zone climate control.

Just an idea.

Enjoy your build!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by erratic50; 10-10-2017 at 02:17 AM.

I was driving my truck and it struck me that the way the bezels are designed would allow easy cutting for dash parts. Might be an approach to modern heat and AC controls and double din radio in your 82.

Pictured is a 2008 Lincoln MarkLT. The components are basically the same in a 2008 F150 King Ranch. Lots of extra ABS around the edges that could be cut to fit your application. Navigators are similar but have dual zone climate control.

Just an idea.

Enjoy your build!
    No picture attached so I had to Google the Mark LT interior.

Nice looking, but a bit more modern than what I intend to do. Besides using the 87-93 Mustang HVAC controls will match up perfectly with the HVAC unit in regards to vacuum lines and cables.

So basically I will fit the A/C controls and an aftermarket Double DIN stereo into the center console just like the 87-93 cars, and yet still have my 79-86 dash with instrument cluster and overall shape. Best of both worlds IMHO.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Added photo, sorry

You have definitely modernized your interior with the changes.

Added photo, sorry

You have definitely modernized your interior with the changes.

Huh?

Oh, Fixed.

Well this won't be huge update, but I am actually home and had some time to work/play with my 82 GT finally!

Thanks to Christmas, etc. money is a bit tight right now, so I am working on the little things that I can until I am able to order some brake lines and parts needed to finish up the brake & fuel lines on the underside of the car.

Before I had posted that I was able to fit the 5.4 DOHC with the requisite Hydro Boost M/C into the 82 Chassis. The first time around I had to use some spacers to shim the K member down @ 1/2-3/4" to make sure the valve cover cleared the M/C and the Accumulator which it did but just barely!

Name:  IMG_4430.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  95.5 KB

Needless to say, I wasn't wild about having to shim the K member for clearance and some of the issues that can cause. I also still wasn't very happy with my clearances on the whole M/C Hydro unit either. So . . . I decided I need to try again. After much internal debate and mulling it around in my head, I decided to throw caution to the wind and move the whole M/C Hydro unit over as far as possible on the firewall to gain the necessary clearance and be able to mount the K member as Ford intended. Out came the drill and the cut off wheel and I proceeded to hack away at the firewall to move the M/C Hydro unit over as far as possible to make this work. I ended up drilling and slotting the holes in the firewall enough so that I could move the whole setup between 3/4" and 1" over to the driver side of the car. The firewall mount of the Hydro unit not sits flush up against the edge of the reinforcement plate on the firewall for the M/C & steering column opening. Sorry I thought I had a picture of that from before, but apparently I either didn't take it or didn't transfer it from my phone. I will get some more tomorrow. This allowed me to remove the K member shims and move the engine and k member all the way up in the chassis and yet still clear the M/C Hydro unit.

Of course all that didn't come without additional headaches. The issue now is that the M/C rod didn't line up with the brake pedal on the pedal assembly and was too far over for an easy fix. Yes, I was aware that this would be the case when I started the modifications, but I was hoping I might be wrong! At this point the only option was to move the pedal assembly over to match the new location of the M/C Hydro Unit. The problem with that is that also locates the steering column. The solution . . . cut the pedal box assembly in half and move over the pedals while keeping the steering column attaching points in the same location. Simple right! Not exactly! Unfortunately much of this initial work and fabrication was done 4+ months ago and I have lost or misplaced what pictures I did take of the whole process. Ultimately this is what the new modified pedal box looks like.

Name:  2018-01-03 11.19.20.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  93.3 KB

Not the best picture but if you look at the unit on the right that is the modified setup compared to the stock setup on the left. You can see there is about a 1" jog in the pedal box where it transitions from the pedal areas to the area where the steering column attaches.

Once I got all the logistics of the move figured out and had everything tacked together and braced properly. I needed to address the spacing from the pedal box to the actual firewall. Anyone that has stripped out a pedal box unit has seen the wonderful plastic piece (although often they are in pieces) that sits between the actual pedal box and the firewall. The SN95 cars use metal spacers rather than the plastic and I decided that I wanted to do the same.

Name:  2018-01-03 11.21.46.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  77.4 KB

The SN95 metal spacers are held in place by the metal bracket that is actually spot welded onto the pedal box. I decided to cut that off the donor pedal box and transfer it to the Fox pedal box. That will require a few modifications due to the difference in the actual bolt/stud locations and the needing to cut down the spacer to match the Fox spacer dimensions.

First I had to grind all the spacer down to the Fox dimensions.

Name:  2018-01-03 11.23.20.jpg
Size:  59.1 KB

Name:  2018-01-03 11.23.58.jpg
Size:  58.7 KB
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller