Close

Default 2nd Sunday of each month

J Bittle of JBA Performance holds a Cars & Coffee at his shop every 2nd Sunday of the month:

Address: 5675 Kearny Villa Rd, San Diego, CA 92123
    Phone: (85 495-3395

Took my dad this morning for some eye candy therapy. Had a few decent cars on display and in his shop. There is a silver 4 eye there a lot but I have no info on it. Today, there was a black vert:

And an SVO getting some attention:

If anyone is going to be in the area, not a bad place to be. Starts at 6 or 7 a.m. and goes until the last car leaves. Burn out pad is usually active.....
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

With the fact that the 20th is pending smog to complete registration in my name, a show would be a good thing to attend. Next Sunday, the 12th, is Cars and Coffee at JBA. Spent some time in the garage to unbury my 20th and get it ready for next Sunday.

Hope to see some of you guys there.....
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

With the fact that the 20th is pending smog to complete registration in my name, a show would be a good thing to attend. Next Sunday, the 12th, is Cars and Coffee at JBA. Spent some time in the garage to unbury my 20th and get it ready for next Sunday.

Hope to see some of you guys there.....
    conmech - aka Marshall