Close

Default M81 #1 IMSA and #1 Street eBay

They are up on eBay now with just 1 day left. Starting bid $60k. If you want one they don't get any better!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...m=291798068669

I'd be a buyer but not at this price point as there are just too many other things I'd want to own in this range...
    Current FEP:
    1980 M81 McLaren Carb Turbo 2.3T #003P ... IT'S ALIVE after a 22 year slumber thread!

Past FEP:
    1986 Capri GS 5.0- very missed but in goods hands
    1985 LTD SSP- quick little fox 5.0

I don't know what I'd do with one of these cars. Too expensive to take to the track. Would be boring to have them set in a show room or museum collection. Very cool though.

Down to the final hours... the race car has some action and it looks like it will sell. IMO this has great long-term potential and crosses over to the race car collector world as well as McLaren collector world. No way to duplicate such a build for the money! But what to do with it?!
    Last edited by m81mclaren; 06-30-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    Current FEP:
    1980 M81 McLaren Carb Turbo 2.3T #003P ... IT'S ALIVE after a 22 year slumber thread!

Past FEP:
    1986 Capri GS 5.0- very missed but in goods hands
    1985 LTD SSP- quick little fox 5.0

Not too expensive to Vintage race (for those who do have the money to do such things). It's a gentleman's sport. No contact allowed. There are plenty of vintage race cars that are far more valuable.

Cool cars by the way! Of course

Someone needs to get busy and lift all those pics to this thread for a permanent record.

Quote Originally Posted by PaceFever79 View Post
    Someone needs to get busy and lift all those pics to this thread for a permanent record.
    I saved all the pics, and the HTML of the auctions..
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags