mfpmax is a long time member going back to 2002, as of lately he hasn't been active which has happened to a lot of us over time but I would chat daily with him via instant messenger. About 2 weeks ago I would see he was "online" yet no new messages from him when I woke up that day which was highly unusual, he would sleep odd hours for sure and I knew that at 5:30am when I signed on there would be something.
I ended up sending him messages with no replies, then I was worried. This was not like him at all. So a few days ago I wrote over, OK....you are really worrying me now, everything ok?????

I woke up to this message this morning...... I am so sad....... RIP my friend.....sigh...

mfpmax: Capriman86, This is MAX's father. It sadden me to have to give you this news but he is no longer with us. He died in his sleep early in the morning of the 6th of June. He was only 35 years old. His funeral was on the 14th. Please pass this information to other freinds that might know him. I'm leaving his computers on until I know that it's safe to turn them off. Please fell free to reply to this message.