Close

Default Turbo GT Eminger invoices

Has anyone had any luck getting an Eminger invoice for a Turbo GT? I tried about 5 years ago and Marti said that mine was missing even though I am the second owner and I am pretty sure that nobody else would have requested it. I noticed that another member (86-TC/SVO) had the same result with the invoice for his Turbo GT convertible. So I am thinking that maybe Lois Eminger did not save them for the Turbo GT's??? Just curious if anyone has confirmed this...
    Last edited by LT-84GTturbo; 05-24-2016 at 08:18 PM.
    Larry

1984 Mustang GT Turbo

I have seen several, both Turbo GT and turbo G.T.350
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Previously and I believe it is still the case the Emminger reports were limited to purchase ONLY by the titled/licensed owner of the car and you had to provide a current copy of the title/registration in your name to order the "Emminger" report for your car. "Emminger" reports are the "Original" shipping papers (old & original) for your car versus a new "Marti" report created and printed by Kevin through his software.

Marti reports can be purchased by anyone with a serial number.

I am batting 50/50 when ordering "Emminger" reports for my cars. Some they have had and some they did not. In all situations I owned my cars before "Emminger" reports were available for purchase therefore I know that a "previous" owner did not order & receive the "Emminger" reports for my cars. It's possible a previous owner before you could have ordered the "Emminger" report for your car however I doubt it and unfortunately your's just may not be available.

I suggest you submit an order for your "Emminger" report every now and then as they might just find yours mis-placed somewhere else as they continue to go through the MOUNTAIN of paperwork that is the "Emminger" reports.
    Last edited by vintageracer; 05-25-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

Thanks guys. It's good to hear that some people are getting these. I must just be one of the unlucky ones. I actually tried a couple of times...once in 2011 & again in 2014 when I ordered the elite report and the Eminger wasn't located either time. I had to provide current proof of ownership both times and I have owned the car for about 26 years. So I doubt that anyone else got it. I think this is a great service that Marti is offering. Good luck to others that are trying!
    Larry

1984 Mustang GT Turbo