Close

Default 1984 Mustang Predator 4S-102

SOLD!

I have a 1984 Mustang Predator for sale. Fully restored top to bottom on a rotisserie, it is restored back to exactly as it was on day one. It is very clean and is in nearly perfect car show condition. The Predator serial number is 4S-102 (2nd car built in 1984), The first '84 Predator started at 4S-101. It has a lot of new parts, it runs great I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. Everything works and A/C blow ice cold air too. It comes an with ultra rare early Saleen fiberglass air dam which the Predator had it before the first Saleen came out.

New BF Goodrich tires around the corners with refinished Shelby 8 spoke wheels, whole new brake system, whole new coolant system, whole new fuel system from tank to carburetor. The engine ran great before it was pulled out for restoration, the engine got all new better quality gaskets, the parts around the engine bay have been replaced with new parts. The 5 speed transmission was rebuilt with a new clutch kit. All weather strips are new as well. The paint was base with clear which is better quality than factory single stage paint.

It is pretty much ready to go to a car show today. I bought it to restore it to it's former glory then find new home who will take good care of it because I have other Predators in my collection. The car got Tom Solomon's personal signature on the dash. Also I have pictures of 4S-102 when it was brand new in Solomon America warehouse before it went to the dealership.

This car is one of only 125 or so built in 1984, and is easily one of the nicest in the country and one of the earliest Predators built. Asking 15,900 dollars. The car is located in Gardner, KS. I will be available for transport to pick it up if you would like to have it shipped. Here are some pictures. Last three pics were when the car was at the Solomon America warehouse.

Last edited by dlgourn; 05-06-2016 at 02:59 PM.

An amazing restoration, must have something cool planned if letting it go. Hope you find a buyer quickly.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    '84 Tu Tone Coupe 5.0/T-5 Dark Academy Blue/Light Academy Blue Glow
    '86 Mercury ASC McLaren Coupe 049 - November '16 ROTM

Wow a steal at that price.
    86 ssp mustang tx dps unit m6-380
    82 ssp mustang chp unit 0366
    13 f-150 fx4

Nobody is interested in such a nice car really???? That's a steal of a buy for this car. I'd bet he's got allot more than that. Just think of all the man hours. It's sure beats me why nobody's jumping on it. Hell I'd buy for that but I don't have room at the present time with 2 SSP cars.
    86 ssp mustang tx dps unit m6-380
    82 ssp mustang chp unit 0366
    13 f-150 fx4

Wow! Someone needs to buy this. What a steal on such a well done restoration!
    Larry

1984 Mustang GT Turbo

Thank you guys for compliments. This car's sale is pending, I'm glad this beautiful car will go to good hands.

Congratulations on the pending sale. I have a question please. Was that center divider bar on the tail lights painted body color on every color and year of the Predator?
    Thanks
    That is a super awesome car.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

I dont think they all do? Cool touch tho! Didnt even notice until you said something

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    Congratulations on the pending sale. I have a question please. Was that center divider bar on the tail lights painted body color on every color and year of the Predator?
    Thanks
    That is a super awesome car.
    Thank you, yes center tail lights painted body color on every color and all year of the Predators.

Thats interesting, the one I looked at didnt have em, maybe switched out at some point.

SOLD! Thanks