Close

Default 16" Pony Wheels and tires for sale or trade

I am selling a set of 16" Pony wheels, center caps with emblems and 225x60x16 tires. No curb rash or scratches on the wheels, the tires have about 70% tread. I am asking 500.00 obo, would be willing to trade for 4 lug 17x9 Cobra R's with good tires. I can supply more photos by text or email. (I am having trouble adding more photos) I am located in Hillsdale MI.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Price dropped to 425.00. Thanks.

Am I asking touch? Dropped price, 375.00

Seems like pony wheels are a dime a dozen around here. A good set usually goes for about $100-150. New tires can be had for around $250-300. A little less, if you're resourceful (as a lot of us fox body guys have to be lol). So I don't think you're way off on price, but in my opinion, another $50 or so and you could get a nice used set and have brand new rubber mounted and balanced. That's just going by what I've seen around here. I know the market varies quite a bit. Six months from now, that may be a steal!

I'm a sucker for factory wheels, so I've paid a little extra for a nice set.

Thanks, I really appreciate the knowledge. I guess I will hold onto them for a while. They are in excellent condition. I am putting a set of Cobra's on the car, my wife likes the chrome and so do I. Thanks.

Traded. They are gone. Thanks. Prior person.

Congrats on the sale. For some reason, the bottom has fallen totally out on the Pony wheels in all parts of the country. As someone else suggested, a nice set goes for $150 around here now too.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775