Close

Default 38 Foxes For Sale

I'll bet that my original '80 Coupe is there.

Do I spy an '83 T-Top?

Link.
    13 Dodge Dart
    09 Shadow Sabre
    08 Caliber
    05 Aztek
    02 Avalanche
    02 Thunderbird
    01 Cadillac ETC
    98 Explorer
    96 Suzuki X-90
    89 Fleetwood
    89 Continental
    88 Town Car
    86 Silverado
    84 Fiero
    83 Town Car
    82 LN7
    82 EXP
    80 Mustang
    65 Continental
    62 Galaxie 500
    54 Packard

Stock never goes out of style.

If only I had the land, I'd buy 'em all!

Dunno what happened to the T-top coupe, but it can't be any good.

Looks like someone took out some aggression.

This vert looks to have been a twin to mine.

Is that an '86 or older door/mirror?
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

83 t top notch, of imgiy is into that type of thing.

Selling for 100 bucks too!

Worth it even of it is a little rough....

Quote Originally Posted by grabbergreen84 View Post
    Dunno what happened to the T-top coupe, but it can't be any good.

Looks like someone took out some aggression.
    My guess is that a tree fell on it. IDK though.

Quote Originally Posted by dburdyshaw View Post
    My guess is that a tree fell on it. IDK though.
    Looks fixable from the pics.

Little metal bumping would do it.

PITA spot to work on though.

I despise working on roofs. Always seems to be a major pain to get it right....

Here is the other side of it:

Last night I thought it had maybe been in a shipping container which tipped over or something, but looking at it now, I'll bet it was in a flood. Too much glass left for it to have been rolled, or through a hurricane or tornado. Still, that crease-style dent in the roof looks to have been carefully done by a human, seeing as how that T-top appears to be undamaged. Whatever the calamity, it sure inflicted some trauma.
    I don't think I would try to save it, and I am something of a bottom feeder when it comes to cars. If the chassis/pan and major structure are OK, then maybe if the car is a factory 5.0. But the car looks pretty rusty, as well as being sun-baked, so I'd probably use it as a donor to build another T-top coupe. Probably also some serious title headaches, with it being salvage and all.
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

These have been on the market for a while. I can't remember now the name of the Mustang used parts company but they came and picked over each one taking only the good parts. These are literally the left over dregs that nobody else wanted after seeing them in person.

I'm not trying to bash the Widow but most are really just scrap at this point.
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

I bought some parts from this guy about 3 years ago. At that time there were lots of good rebuildable cars and lot of good parts left. We bought a door glass, gas tank, and some misc interior trim stuff for $75 total. To bad if it's already been picked over and nothing but junk left.

Sadder if all the parts were picked over by a parts company. You know they're not going to be resold a "dirt cheap" prices.

Sure, they might have been saved from the crusher and ultimately end up helping out more survivor cars that way, but it's also one more thing to drive up the prices of fixing up an old fox.....