Close

Default Wanna introduce myself.

Hey guys, just want to introduce myself. I was registered here several years ago but forgot all passwords, username, etc.
    Anyway, I'm trying to gather up some parts to try and get my 20th back together after 16 years. I foolishly took it apart as a kid, got married, had kids, etc etc. I've had this car since I was 17 so 18 years is a long time, lol! I need all kinds of stuff but I'm currently looking for an affordable set of GT40p heads. I used to have a set of AFR 185 heads but sold them. My goals aren't as lofty these days so I'm looking for used parts as well. Looking for RPM airgap intake, BBK longtubes, etc. Please keep me in mind guys.

ragtopjr

Welcome back to your 20th!
    And welcome back to Fep!
    Where is it that you are located as that may help find the guys in your area since shipping stuff can be killer!

Thanks, Ed. I'm in Elkton, Va. We used to have a huge Fox community here but we all grew older and up. Life happens. The hobby never leaves the blood but the money leaves the pocket, lol!

Anyone think a set of gtp heads with 200k are worth $250?

Welcome. Lots of knowledge around here, that's for sure. And I think we have all been in your position at one time.
    1968 mustang, 1986 mustang gt... One done, one still slow.

Well, it's been a good week for parts, I have my RPM intake, TFS TW heads on the way and AFM N51hr cam in the mail. Ofcource now I'm broke but I have parts to work with.