I feel like this is the time to introduce my Zephyr. I'm a commercial driver for Auto Zone, and one day I noticed this dilapidated 4 door Zephyr sitting behind one of the shops I deliver parts to. Because fox chassis reasons, I asked the owner if it was for sale, and he said make him an offer on it. I asked if he had a title for it, and he said he did. Well, after some negotiation we settled at $350. For my $350 I received a severely neglected, 1 owner, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door showing 95,000 miles. It hadn't been tagged since 2005, and I later discovered it hadn't been driven since 2005 either. I also discovered that mice made their way into it during that time. They didn't chew wiring; they had plenty of seat foam, insulation, and cardboard to chew instead. Their nest was under the back seat, which makes sense because they entered through the fuel overflow hose hole in the trunk which was wide open because previous owner removed the grommet. Two days before Christmas last year I had it towed to my Dad's house a mile away, and I took these pics the day it arrived.

That's all for now, stay tuned more to come.