Close

Default 5 lug axles for Fox Body Swap

sold.....
    Last edited by fordstuff; 04-05-2016 at 11:24 AM.

weekend bump

FEP Member

Just bought some Ranger/Aerostar axles from Ratrod62 that he says came from you; probably years ago. The pair I got have shorter Mustang-length studs on one and longer almost 2" long studs on the other. I notice the pair you have here look to have new studs on them; do you by chance have a Dorman part # for the longer studs(possibly 4x4 Ranger or something?)I'd like to go with the longer studs on both myself.-Thanks for your time!

these are stock length ranger.. the thread measures 1 1/4" and length with the unthreaded tip is 1 1/2 .. roy

Quote Originally Posted by 11secGT View Post
    Just bought some Ranger/Aerostar axles from Ratrod62 that he says came from you; probably years ago. The pair I got have shorter Mustang-length studs on one and longer almost 2" long studs on the other. I notice the pair you have here look to have new studs on them; do you by chance have a Dorman part # for the longer studs(possibly 4x4 Ranger or something?)I'd like to go with the longer studs on both myself.-Thanks for your time!

FEP Member

still don't understand why one of these axles has such long studs; dorman listings show a 4x4 ranger having near 2" rear studs, maybe from that?

not sure.. might take one stud to a good parts store like Napa where they can measure it and look it up that way.. most of the chain stores can only look stuff up by application.. roy

Quote Originally Posted by 11secGT View Post
    still don't understand why one of these axles has such long studs; dorman listings show a 4x4 ranger having near 2" rear studs, maybe from that?