So here's my project. I am doing a coyote swap on my 65k mile 79 Capri. It will be a power steering, power brake and ac car. The cheap part is in quotes for a reason. Nothing is cheap, especially when you are talking about a Coyote swap. Here's my plan. I have found several used truck engines for about $2000 with decent miles. The only functional difference is the exhaust cam and the pistons yield .5 lower compression. Swaps I've seen have resulted in about 20 hp less than Mustang engine swaps. I plan on a 96 to 04 Gt 5 spd parts car to source the trans, rear axle, front spindles, brakes, AC, ps and hydro boost parts. I have found a few candidates for about $1000. AJE k member with coil overs and lower arms are $900. The Ford racing control packs are $1600 (sometimes less). BBK swap headers are $570. Power by the hour makes brackets to use all the 96 to 04 accessories for $599. I will use the fuel tank from the parts car with a 255 pump. Roughly 150. I will do all the work myself and spend the money later to refine the combo, but for now, that should hit all the big ticket items.I know there will be a ton of nickle and dime stuff, but I think it will be a fun project and a blast to drive. Future plans are for a complete rebuild with better heads, cams and intake then make the decision on whether to go turbo or stay NA. Let me know what you guys think. Suggestions are always welcome!