Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the fix. Lol. Have a blessed day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad you received my payment and thanks again for keeping this site up and running.

Gesendet von meinem S30 mit Tapatalk

Definitely I love this site!!!

I don't mean to be sounding impatient myself either. I do understand the constraints of the world outside of this site and can really appreciate not having the time available.

This site is like a gold mine of information for me and i am grateful.

If you happen to have free time though, i would be very grateful if you might check on my status as well.

Have a merry Christmas.

I'm still waiting on my status as well, any help would be most appreciated.

Please post the day you sent a donation, what it was for (supporter status, 30-day classifieds, etc.), and by which method (Paypal, etc.). Thanks.

It was sent Pay Pal on 18 Nov for FEP supporter.

January 29th to get supporter status for cb650 and myself on here.

I don't understand how this always takes a long time, this really is not acceptable. I will tell you first hand, it discourages people from contributing.

Cale

Neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by cb84capri View Post
    January 29th to get supporter status for cb650 and myself on here.

I don't understand how this always takes a long time, this really is not acceptable. I will tell you first hand, it discourages people from contributing.

Cale

Cale,
    It looks like you are all set now, Foxchassis might have resolved it this morning for you both though.
    Post back if there is still an issued.

Thank you

I made my latest contribution back in November by Paypal which was taken out of my account. I received the following notification,

"Default Your contribution will be checked
    Dear 70b302cat,

We have noticed that you have used our PayPal Contribution System on 11-03-16, 09:23.
    Your contribution will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

You can also check to see if the contribution is confirmed by visiting the, Contribution List , if it has been confirmed it will show up on the contribution list.

Best Regards,

The staff at Four Eyed Forums"

Still have not received my supporter status, which is not something that IMHO should require me to follow up on.
    Dave

1FABP28M4FF114537 bought 12/84 sold 1992
    1MEBP79M8FF613099 bought 9/13 sold 10/19
    1FABP28M4FF166315 bought 3/12 sold 5/21

1FABP28T7FF239068 bought 10/14
    1FABP28T9GF181465 bought 10/14

Saturday, February 11, 2017, FEP Supporter, by Paypal.
    Mike
    1986 Mustang convertible ---> BUILD THREAD
    Past Fox-chassis "four eyes":
    1983 Mercury Cougar LS
    1986 Ford Thunderbird ELAN
    1980 Capri RS Turbo

Work in progress website ---> http://carb-rebuilds-plus.boards.net/

Thank you Mick and Jeff for getting this straightened out.

Cale

Quote Originally Posted by 70b302cat View Post
    I made my latest contribution back in November by Paypal which was taken out of my account. I received the following notification,

"Default Your contribution will be checked
    Dear 70b302cat,

We have noticed that you have used our PayPal Contribution System on 11-03-16, 09:23.
    Your contribution will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

You can also check to see if the contribution is confirmed by visiting the, Contribution List , if it has been confirmed it will show up on the contribution list.

Best Regards,

The staff at Four Eyed Forums"

Still have not received my supporter status, which is not something that IMHO should require me to follow up on.
    Thanks for updating my status, will this mean my status will expire in November of this year or February of next year?
    Dave

1FABP28M4FF114537 bought 12/84 sold 1992
    1MEBP79M8FF613099 bought 9/13 sold 10/19
    1FABP28M4FF166315 bought 3/12 sold 5/21

1FABP28T7FF239068 bought 10/14
    1FABP28T9GF181465 bought 10/14

Since you had to wait several months I made it valid through Feb 5 2018.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

With all these posts I checked mine and I show 1 contribution confirmed and one that says unconfirmed. Pretty sure I made the second one around June 2016. If someone can also look into that it would be great. Thanks.

I am not looking for any recognition, I just want to make sure you guys got the money. I received the reply below but haven't heard since. The reply also said I could check the contribution list to see if it was received but when I click on that I get the second error message below. Did you guys get it?

Email after contribution:
    We have noticed that you have used our PayPal Contribution System on 02-22-17, 17:23.

Tried to click on the contribution list:

Sorry, this function is un-available for your usergroup.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

My last contribution was in January and still not noted.
    83 Mustang GT , A5 5 speed, 31 spline Cobra rear, LMR TRX, 302 11r 190 heads, Buddy Rawls custom cam

86 Capri , 342 stroker , AFR 185 heads, Track Heat intake, 3.73 gears

Admin can you remove that pic with my credit card number? Lol I really didn't realize I done that.

Quote Originally Posted by jjltthomas View Post
    Admin can you remove that pic with my credit card number? Lol I really didn't realize I done that.

Uhh, sure, I am an admin (not really, I am joking). Which post was it that had your credit card information in it? I can't find it. Maybe you can send me a picture and I also need the verification code off the back so I can make sure it's really yours. I need to see it so I can..uhh, look into the issue for you.

Seriously though, I guess they are looking out for you because I don't see any credit card in any post. Personally, if it really happened though I would call the issuer and ask for a new card with a new number and kill that one ASAP. I am sure you have it under control. Just friendly advice.
    Last edited by homer302; 03-05-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Cover pic for the article

Lol, how did I do this and not think it wouldn't show?

I don't really want to make a new post for my issue, so I'll add on to this one. I too made a contribution (I'm pretty sure it was $20 for supporter status) back on March-01-2017 and it is still unconfirmed. I did send a PM to evlgt85, but no response as of yet. Can someone look into this? Thanks, Howard

I'm waiting for a status update also. Made contribution on 3-5-17 via PayPal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12