Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FEP Supporter

Default Supporter status benefit

Got an email to renew my membership Monday. Sent it Tuesday and it has since lapsed. Could someone accept and acknowledge my payment so I get the benefits of being a supporter back? I can't upload anymore images or send/recieve PM's ATM.

Thanks!

I had an issue with my donation payment and sent a PM to the request link on the donation page.

Never heard a word in over a week, so I sent EVLGT85 a PM and within the hour he took care of it.

Tom

FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by PROSTOCKTOM View Post
    I had an issue with my donation payment and sent a PM to the request link on the donation page.

Never heard a word in over a week, so I sent EVLGT85 a PM and within the hour he took care of it.

Tom
    I can't send a PM unless I lower my "saved" PM count to less than 50 again. Part of the benefit of the Supporter status gives you extra space which I take full advantage of.

I can copy and paste your first post and send it to him if you like.

Tom

It's funny how quickly a mod will address a 'for sale' thread for not having a city or state in it but those that pay for supporter status get ignored like they have the plague. What a joke...
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    It's funny how quickly a mod will address a 'for sale' thread for not having a city or state in it but those that pay for supporter status get ignored like they have the plague. What a joke...
    I'm pretty patient for the most part Mike. I'm am assuming the site owner and not the mods deal with this portion of the site. I know it's not their full time jobs to work here, but there is a pretty large membership still and good business practices and customer service need to be maintained.

I'm waiting for my update as well.

Yup, me too.
    1968 mustang, 1986 mustang gt... One done, one still slow.

Not all "mods" or admins can deal with this. In fact, only two can. And it's not me. All I can do is see if a Paypal transaction shows up in the log. This one did not. But that doesn't mean there isn't one. It's just not in the log. All I can do at this point is yell at somebody that can do something about it.

FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Not all "mods" or admins can deal with this. In fact, only two can. And it's not me. All I can do is see if a Paypal transaction shows up in the log. This one did not. But that doesn't mean there isn't one. It's just not in the log. All I can do at this point is yell at somebody that can do something about it.
    I went via the contribution page which grants supporter status with $20 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by evlgt85
    Dear 82GTforME,

We have noticed that you have used our PayPal Contribution System on 03-08-16, 11:10.
    Your contribution will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

Best Regards,

The staff at Four Eyed Forums

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    I'm the only one, I believe, who can check people in via the system. There's pretty much zero correlation between what mods can latch onto and what is solely my responsibility. If you have any additional axes to grind, send them my way via PM.

Now that I've gotten home for the day, I'm getting on this right this moment. This past week went from 0 to 250 for me in the blink of an eye. For those who have been waiting, I apologize for overlooking the notifications. Because of an avalanche of situations in my personal life (which I know are not your problem in the least) in the past week, the site has not been a priority and I've dropped the ball. I usually try to go through a 'clean-up' of site stuff every Sunday or Monday. If anyone would like a refund, let me know, I'll absolutely reverse charges via PayPal at any time.

Got my response. Thanks!

New User

Quote Originally Posted by evlgt85 View Post
    I'm the only one, I believe, who can check people in via the system. There's pretty much zero correlation between what mods can latch onto and what is solely my responsibility. If you have any additional axes to grind, send them my way via PM.

Now that I've gotten home for the day, I'm getting on this right this moment. This past week went from 0 to 250 for me in the blink of an eye. For those who have been waiting, I apologize for overlooking the notifications. Because of an avalanche of situations in my personal life (which I know are not your problem in the least) in the past week, the site has not been a priority and I've dropped the ball. I usually try to go through a 'clean-up' of site stuff every Sunday or Monday. If anyone would like a refund, let me know, I'll absolutely reverse charges via PayPal at any time.
    Hi,
    I sent in a donation to obtain Supporter status on 4-3-2016, as of 4-26-2016 I have not received supporter status and have not received a reply to (2) PM's and (1) email inquiring about supporter status.

Just to clearly note this for future reference...

Supporter status is manually updated by member: evlgt85

Don't panic if it doesn't update automatically

Neither here nor there

She started a job that has been running her ragged, I would hear from her daily via IM which slowed down to once every couple weeks or so. I will drop her a note to remind her.....I know she hasn't be on here at all due to this.

Blog Entries

See a long-winded response here: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...37#post1796637

In short, a new job has made me a miserable wretch, most of the time I don't know what day of the week it is, just that my alarm is going off at an obscene hour that barely even qualifies as morning if you ask me, and I haven't had the brainpower to try to handle anything in quite some time. I'm starting the excavation of my self-inflicted excrement pile today.

If you'd like to send hate mail via PM, go for it. If you already have, I'll be getting to it...if not today, over the next few. It's approaching 4 pm here, and I only have about 3 hours left before I need to head to bed, and I have a lot to do here at the house in the meantime.

And, as I've said in that thread, I am very sorry for leaving everyone hanging. I'm not adapting well to this new mess, but that's my problem and not yours. I know. I'm going to see if there's anything I can do to make the donation bar automatic. Going through the 'old' way DOES make it an automatic update, but the donation bar is higher-profile. But, on to catching up on stuff first.

I think a huge number of people benefit from the efforts of a very few. This is a GREAT site and I expect keeping this site up & going requires a lot of thankless work. We are all lucky that someone doesn't just say, "screw it, its not worth the hassle".
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

Could one of the mods or admins that are close to Skye check in on her and make sure she is alive and kicking? It's been over a week since I have submitted my supporter donation and a PM and haven't heard back or regained supporter status. It's not a huge deal on my end really, I am just more concerned that she is doing ok, as it's been a long time since she has been around.

Thanks!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    Could one of the mods or admins that are close to Skye check in on her and make sure she is alive and kicking? It's been over a week since I have submitted my supporter donation and a PM and haven't heard back or regained supporter status. It's not a huge deal on my end really, I am just more concerned that she is doing ok, as it's been a long time since she has been around.

Thanks!
    Ill have her check on it, she is definitely alive and kicking

Quote Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
    Ill have her check on it, she is definitely alive and kicking
    That's good to hear!
    It appears to be she took care of it sometime this weekend so I'm good to go.
    Thanks!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

I was just wondering if an admin could check if you ever received my contribution or if there was a problem because it was never approved? I live in Germany and I hope there was not a problem with the payment and you never received it. I contributed 09-13-2016.

Thanks for checking. It is a really great site which helps me a lot. But because I am quite a beginner I can not help others really therefore I would like at least to support this site with contribution.

Same problem here. I paid $20 and still cant post classifieds. Still shows nothing when I log in to check. My paypal shows it however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are the site moderators?

Mine was on 11/17/16

Last edited by jjltthomas; 12-01-2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Had credit card number on it. Didnt know.

Does anyone know if an admin is following this post?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast