Close

Default 39th Annual Shelby Spring Fling - May 20-21 Nashville INDIANA

OK, I've tried for years to no avail but I'm gonna keep trying This years feature is the Twister Specials...this includes our beloved Four Eye Twisters! Would LOVE to see a couple of these cars make an appearance. We are rumored to have two, maybe three high dollar original Twisters coming this year...including the one from the cover art. We also have rumored to be coming a 8-figure AC Cobra Drag-Snake

Complete details and registration information can be found at www.insaac.org Really hope to see some fellow FEP'rs at this event some day. You won't be disappointed. Its a fantastic atmosphere, with a fun cruise on Friday, welcome Bash on Friday night and the big show on Saturday.

Usually a dozen or two Foxes in attendance, 40+ vintage Shelbys, a few AC's, a few GT's and Panteras and about 200 other cool Mustangs of all varieties...oh, and a few Mercs and Trucks to boot.

Name:  SAAC Twister Crop.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  91.6 KB
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Jason , I would like to attend this sometime but not this year my wife's mom has some health issues that need a lot of attention and going out of town isn't on her list friend.

Man do the regional pages get any attention any more? Less than two weeks away...anyone out there??
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey