Default 84 GT buck tag and pictures

Mustang
    221453 61b M 0461
    1cc Df St
    Ac 03. S
    Gt. Wd. Mbw. 01
    El-a. 03. 1. 3. 2nlr

Door tag is mostly faded and not visible

Added this 84 to my Arsenal . It is a 4bbl h.o and originally was equipped with a t5. At some point a previous owner had an aod put in. Clean car overall with no rust except for a couple of minor surface rust areas that are very small. Engine is Original down to the smog pump. It has been 8.8 swapped as well in the past. I'm in love and it is a great addition to the family and looks great next to the SVO. Neighbors think I'm crazy with all of my mustangs. I figured I would share the buck tag for fox chassis and showcase the new addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Can you post larger images of the tags? How many miles on the odometer? Does it have any of the following options?

engine block immersion heater
    factory front floor mats
    factory radio: AM radio (door code 2), AM/FM stereo (4), AM/FM cassette (8), radio delete (Y)
    factory seats: vinyl (optional) or cloth (standard)
    factory wheels: 14" cast aluminum or TRX
    front license plate bracket (or holes where it used to be)
    interval windshield wipers (twist knob on end of wiper stalk for timed delay, in addition to normal off/low/high)
    light group (underhood light, glovebox light, light and switch in hatch, buzzer when headlights on and key not in ignition and driver door open)
    premium sound system ("AMP PULL" knob to left of radio, amplifier under center of dash pad)
    tilt steering wheel
    tinted glass (factory tinted windshield banner + slight tint to side and rear glass)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I will get better pictures tomorrow and double check the above list

Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Default 84 GT buck tag and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Can you post larger images of the tags? How many miles on the odometer? Does it have any of the following options?

engine block immersion heater -no

factory front floor mats - not sure

factory radio: AM radio (door code 2), AM/FM stereo (4), AM/FM cassette (, radio delete (Y)
    - will try to verify on the door code. As you can see in the picture the door codes are virtually non existent

factory seats: vinyl (optional) or cloth (standard) - cloth seats

factory wheels: 14" cast aluminum or TRX - trx

front license plate bracket (or holes where it used to be) - no holes

interval windshield wipers (twist knob on end of wiper stalk for timed delay, in addition to normal off/low/high) -no

light group (underhood light, glovebox light, light and switch in hatch, buzzer when headlights on and key not in ignition and driver door open) - has buzzer

premium sound system ("AMP PULL" knob to left of radio, amplifier under center of dash pad) -didn't see one

tilt steering wheel - yes

tinted glass (factory tinted windshield banner + slight tint to side and rear glass - no)

Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Buck Tag
    MUSTANG = Mustang model line
    221453 = 121,453rd 1984 Ford scheduled for production at Dearborn Assembly
    61B = Mustang 3-dr hatchback
    M = H.O. 5.0L V8 engine
    0461 = body & paint rotations #0461
    1CC = Black exterior paint color
    DF
    ST
    AC = manual air conditioner
    S = speed control (cruise control)
    GT = GT model/trim level
    WD = power side windows (W), power door locks (D)
    MBW = manual Borg Warner transmission (5-speed T-5)
    01 = type of hood/scoop (unknown)
    EL
    -A = Charcoal interior trim color
    NLR
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Did I get the rotations number correct (0461)? The last digit was crushed by the screw so it was hard to make out.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Did I get the rotations number correct (0461)? The last digit was crushed by the screw so it was hard to make out.
    Yes ,0461 is correct

Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Here is an interior picture. Has cloth low back seats. We're these the standard seats in a GT? Wish it had sports in it!

Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Cloth seats were standard. Vinyl seats and cloth Sport seats were optional.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder