Close

FEP Member

Default 1986 Hatchback roller

Update: Someone made deposit on car. Unless he flakes out, the car is considered sold.

thanks,

Drew
    Last edited by D347643; 02-12-2016 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Include asking price

FEP Member

Last edited by D347643; 02-05-2016 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Double post

FEP Member

Willing to mix and match almost any way possible so long as this goes to a good home. Forgot to mention that this car has a power sunroof

Open to offers and trades. Engine building stuff, measurement tools, etc.

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this sub-forum, an asking price is required for this ad. Please update this ad, within 24 hours, or it will have to be removed. Thanks.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:

• Location of vehicle in ad
    • FS/For Sale in ad title (you can choose the FS: Prefix in the drop-down menu next to the thread title box).
    • ASKING PRICE OF VEHICLE. Sellers playing games has gotten out of hand. Put an asking price. Haggling is fine, guessing games are not.
    • There is no minimum post requirement to sell a car. We want these cars to have every opportunity to find a good home. You are encouraged to be as descriptive as possible in the body of the ad and to use the album upload features as outlined here: to post pics.
    • This forum is NOT for parting out cars. Threatening to part out cars or mentioning the option to part out a car is not acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.

CL listing has it price at $4000

Nice car for the money, good luck with sale.

FEP Member

Updated with asking price. Thanks for the comments PaceFever79!

I've looked at that on C/L several times. I'd bet it doesn't have cats?

Mike

FEP Member

Well technically it doesn't because it only has tailipes at the moment

How do I phrase this..... the car is registered at a friends house locally that just so happens to be in a town that doesnt require emissions

Mike - where are you @ in Portland? Reason I ask is because I'm technically "Portland" also based on my address but Im actually out near Hillsboro area on north side of US26. Unincorporated Washington County. The sbf/fox scene is suuuuuuuuper dead out here.

Drew

Drew: I'm in NE near I-84 & I-205. There's no 2.3T/fox scene here that I've seen (but I tend to be a bit of a lone wolf). Your registration is about what I figured.

Mike

FEP Member

Come on ya'll. Nobody here likes this car? I'll rip the dang trans and engine out and make someone a deal on the roller. Let's talk!

Drew

971 263 5647

FEP Member

Someone on CL keeps flagging my sale post for removal. Hmmm wonder if it's the guy that is continually hounding me with a low ball price for the car. Ad should be back up later this evening.

Drew

FEP Member

Listing is back up. http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5439462381.html

I'm open to trades....partial and full. Looking for engine building stuff. Con rod heater as an example. And of course, I'll trade up/down for a nice f series.

thanks,

Drew