Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    FEP Power Member

Looks like a coffin turned into a car to me. A poor man's attempt to copy Grandpa Munster's Dragula

This would be great if you lived in an area that floods regularly. https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6101129373.html

Default Good mustang new - $100 (newberg)

fiberglass hood brand new. fits a mustang I think. new paint
    That's it! No pics, either!

https://portland.craigslist.org/yam/pts/6152566764.html

Mike

Default Ford 460 Big Block Motor - $7500 (Portland)

Attachment 113256

Ford 460 Big Block Motor.
    This is a showroom quality motor, straight out of the create. Customized for the racing enthusiast in mind. This vehicle has nitrous oxide intake, roller rocker, morso oversized pan, port and Polished heads Accel super coil, Taylor Pro 8mm spiro Pro Race wire Motorsport polished aluminum valve covers and much more.
    https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/6177168743.html

Mike

WHOA! Not a good car to take to the bar!

1990 Dodge RAM 150 LE - $19995

https://omaha.craigslist.org/ctd/6179421680.html

Name:  00f0f_4k6ZkJ1eh12_600x450.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  36.8 KB

Where do I start? 2 HEADED RAM!! This truck is awesome!! Dodge Ram 318 V8 auto 4x4. Sublime Green, custom paint and interior.. Nice wheels and tires
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

What in the fake Oakley permanently grafted to sunburnt face with waste-length mullet and folded bill mountain dew ball cap is going on here?

WHOA! Not a good car to take to the bar!
    But you never have to back up. just jump in and go.

1990 Dodge RAM 150 LE - $19995

https://omaha.craigslist.org/ctd/6179421680.html

Name: 00f0f_4k6ZkJ1eh12_600x450.jpg Views: 39 Size: 36.8 KB

Where do I start? 2 HEADED RAM!! This truck is awesome!! Dodge Ram 318 V8 auto 4x4. Sublime Green, custom paint and interior.. Nice wheels and tires
    A local college had an F-250 built like that for their automotive department. It gave them two complete diesel power trains which gave access for more students.
    Dave

If common sense was common wouldn't it just be sense?

1983 Capri L T top 5.0 efi aod
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1981 Black Magic 400 c6
    93 F-250 351 5sp 4x4

FEP Power Member

I just don't know what to say about this one.

Carbon Fiber Bullet proof suit - This model complies with NIJ Standard (Ft.Myers FL.)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...207771188.html

Carbon Fiber Bullet proof suit - One of a kind, Certified.
    $250,000

Call Brian 239-247-4118

You are looking at the first ever carbon fiber bullet proof suit.
    This suit took 4 years to design and build with no expense spared using the highest quality materials available.
    It is certified by Chesapeake Testing to be NIJ Level IIIA passing all their tests with flying colors.
    My brother works for Lockheed Martin Aerospace as an engineer and he helped design this suit.
    I work with carbon fiber in the marine industry and built this suit using carbon nano tube reinforced carbon fiber and Kevlar making it the strongest and lightest suit ever created by man to surpass anything that has ever been created before in history.
    One of one, this is the only one I will ever build as it is very time consuming and expensive so please don't ask me to build you one. Patented, do not copy or you will be sued by an army of lawyers. First ever bullet proof shoes and bullet proof gloves and helmet with inch thick bullet proof glass included with this suit making it truly a full coverage suit from head to toe.
    The size of this suit is built for a 34 inch waist for the pants, 38 inch chest, size 11 shoes, size Large helmet, size XL gloves.
    What Chesapeake Testing did was shoot at it with a 44 magnum, SIG and 211 at 6 feet away and it passed as the certification picture shows, it's all been recorded and available to you for your information. The last 2 pictures are of a test panel I sent to be tested, the last picture is of the back of the test panel withstanding a 44 Magnum being shot at 6 feet away with no penetration.
    We did our own test and shot a test panel in Wisconsin with a .223 Hornady round from a AR-15 assault rifle from 30 yards and the round didn't penetrate the panel. No this suit will not withstand a .50 caliber bullet but it will protect the wearer from just about anything else, bombs, IED, hand grenade etc.
    Local pick up only, I will not ship it, there will be some adjustments that will need to be made to fit it to your body properly if you are the right size for the suit (L - XL) so plan on flying to Florida to have it tailored to your body

How about pictures OF PICTURES (that are 11 years old) when trying to sell your Foxbody?

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/6206316813.html
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    I just don't know what to say about this one.

Carbon Fiber Bullet proof suit - This model complies with NIJ Standard (Ft.Myers FL.)
    If I were to drop $250,000 for a supposed "Full Coverage" suit, I would expect my ankles and shins to be protected.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Scotty
    1985 Fox Notch 4-banger Ranger tube header Eastwood Royal Blue
    1988 Fox LX 5.0 AOD Vert BBK 170mph speedo Candy Apple Red
    1999 Mustang Coupe V6 Auto Chrome Yellow -Daily Driver.
    Past Pony's.....
    68 Coupe Inline-6 3-Speed-Man. Primer
    78 II Hatch 302 3-Speed-Auto Sunroof Black
    81 4-Eye Coupe 4-Banger 4-Speed-Man. White

They did that one a favor. Probably the most unloved specific Mustang model there ever was. Let's be real, nobody's dumping restoration money in a '73 coupe.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

It would be worse if it was a Grande.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

FEP Power Member

They could've at least used a Bronco chassis.

FEP Power Member

The only thing that comes to mind is WHY?!?!

1979 Volkswagen Rabbit Limo - $1 (Yorba Linda)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...463414237.html

1979 Volkswagen Rabbit Limo

Built by a rally race car driver. Length is 15.9 feet.

Original 1.6 head and block were swapped out for a 1.8 liter with ported and polished head and euro g cam. Also switched over to electronic ignition. All other 1979 engine parts were retained. I put 100 racing gas mixed with 20% of 110 racing gas and it will peel out in 1st gear.

Original 4 speed manual transmission gives 100 mph top speed.

Exhaust has been given a new catalytic converter and is a straight through exhaust to a resonated Ansa exhaust tip. Has a very mean sound.

The suspension is Koni yellows with H&R springs in the front and Koni reds with stock springs in the rear. It corners better than most people think.

Wheels are 15inch MOMOs on 195-50-15s.

Brakes are cross drilled rotors.

All windows open, including middle windows that slide open.

Seating arrangements are 2 up front, and 2 facing 2 in the rear.

What it needs to be show ready:
    Top needs to be finished.
    Center section can use sanding and respray
    Rear needs new carpet.
    Drivers seat left bolster can use a restitching.
    Door lock mechanism on drivers door jam works but should be replaced.
    Door weather stripping gasket for drivers door.
    Back left window does go down but is jammed right now.
    Needs a interior door handle for back drivers side door.
    Odometer and speedometer do not function.

No leaks, no smoke, and no overheating.

Registered to February 2018.

Smogged in September 2017.

Clean title.

Pink slip in hand.

Best cash offer ( Lowballers take note that if you cannot afford a new car, I will most likely not respond to your offer )

NO TEST DRIVES, only backseat drives.

408-410-1800

Quote Originally Posted by kfxmatt View Post
    1980 Pinto Hatch Back 1970 390 V8 Motor Holley Carb Auto Trans very very fast car. Runs mint needs to add lead additive every tank full way to many things to list. Full Roll Cage,water temp stays at about 160F to 170F on the hottest day no heat, no a/c this is a real Hot Rod Gasser. Asking $15,000

Imho, looks like a fun weekend toy for the track.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

FREE FOUR-EYE VERT!
    Please, keep the line orderly. ;-)

Looks like somebody's abandoned project.
    :-(

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/ford-musta...6-477535a00b07
    Ford - Mustang - 1985
    Free
    No engine or transmission

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by stangPlus2Birds View Post
    1980 Pinto Hatch Back 1970 390 V8 Motor Holley Carb Auto Trans very very fast car. Runs mint needs to add lead additive every tank full way to many things to list. Full Roll Cage,water temp stays at about 160F to 170F on the hottest day no heat, no a/c this is a real Hot Rod Gasser. Asking $15,000

Imho, looks like a fun weekend toy for the track.
    i agree! I just never put pinto and gasser together

Quote Originally Posted by kfxmatt View Post
    i agree! I just never put pinto and gasser together
    Oh, I didn't know that "gasser" was a slang term.
    I thought that it was just some term that the owner used.
    That clears up why you mentioned that ad.

My quarter mile days were way back in my teenage years. No interweb back then.
    Heck, the wheel wasn't even invented yet. ;-)

For others that don't know what a "gasser" is (like me before I did a Google search ):

http://www.americangasser.com/what-is-a-gasser.html
    What is a Gasser?
    A 'Gasser' is the term used in the late 1950's through the 1960's for a vehicle that drag raced simply on gas as fuel (rather than a race fuel) and competed in a heads up drag race in which classes were seperated by engine cubic inches and vehicle weight. As the 'gasser' developed modifications to the suspension and wheelbase started to appear. Most notably a 'straight-axle' front suspension became standard in the faster classes. This imtimidating stance served a functional purpose during drag racings early years......to provide rear weight transfer as a drag race starting line advantage. Such classic 'doorslammers' were known to be the first type of drag race car to gain company sponsorship. The Gassers became fan favorites as big name racers often ran grudge matches for crowd entertainment. Gassers and Fuel Altered cars were the top drag racing classes prior to Top Fuel Dragsters, Funny Cars, and Pro Stock. The "Gasser War' years are defined as 1955-1968 when they ruled drag strips across the country.

http://www.gassermodels.com/what-s-a-gasser
    A “gasser” is a type of hot rod originating on the drag strips of the United States in the late 1950s.

Most gassers are based on production models from the ‘30s through the ‘60s that have been stripped of extra weight, modified with a solid front axle and “jacked up” with suspension modifications. These changes provide better weight transfer and improved traction on acceleration. Cars with shorter wheelbases are preferable due to lower overall weights. Other weight-reduction techniques include fiberglass body panels, stripped interiors, bumper removal, plexiglass windows and more. Built for racing, gassers are often subject to an engine swap and it’s common to include a supercharger, fuel injection and headers. These changes translate to faster speeds and lower elapsed times at the drags.

The “gasser” name arose because these cars were drag raced in a “gasoline driven” class, as opposed to using racing fuels such as nitromethane or alcohol. Cars entered in this class were designated in various divisions (A/G, B/G, A/GS, etc.) based on a weight-to-engine cubic inch displacement ratio.

Certain brands of cars are well-suited to being modified into gassers. This includes names such as Willys, Anglia, Henry J, Austin, Studebaker, Thames and of course, Chevrolet and Ford. Over the years, many of these cars have been turned into formidable racing machines on the strip and street.

The “Gasser Wars” Era occurred during the mid to late 1960’s. Back then, gassers were hugely popular and teams of drag racers competed across the U.S. Many teams were sponsored by engine component manufacturers to promote their speed-related equipment. Race results (some true, some inflated) were used in advertisements for upcoming drag races. In the early ‘70’s, other drag racing classes gained popularity and gassers were seen less frequently. However, with nostalgia drag racing now gaining in popularity, we are pleased to see more and more gassers on highways and drag strips. Gassers are also popular in foreign countries such as England, Australia, Sweden and others though drag racing remains predominantly a U.S. activity.

Last edited by stangPlus2Birds; 01-23-2018 at 07:20 PM.

FEP Power Member

I think THIS is why he said never put the words pinto and gasser together.

https://prezi.com/4d-zusa83ln1/the-f...nk-explosions/

FEP Power Member

If that's an 85, he swapped the full entire from an aero car into it. Those are 87-93 seats and dash.

Quote Originally Posted by stangPlus2Birds View Post
    FREE FOUR-EYE VERT!
    Please, keep the line orderly. ;-)

Looks like somebody's abandoned project.
    :-(

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/ford-musta...6-477535a00b07
    Ford - Mustang - 1985
    Free
    No engine or transmission

Actually, the Pinto blowing up story was pure garbage started by Mother Jones magazine. Pintos had no more fires, statistically, after being rear-ended, than any other car of similar size.

Mike

FEP Senior Member

Has $165,000(what? haha) invested into a 2003 Mustang and is willing to let it go for the low,low price of $70,000.
    https://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/...468611581.html

Also mentions was appraised by a "professional" at $137,000.WTF are you folks in MI up to?
    Last edited by OldManRiver; 01-25-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    '86 Med.Canyon Red Met.(original paint) T-top,5 speed,3.55 rear,MAF conversion(A9L).MM adj. RLCAs,T/A,Panhard Bar,and adj MMRSB-3,rear T/A springs 375#-440#,MM C/C plates,MM 1.125" dia.swaybar,STB,4pt KMB,FLSFC's,'03 Cobra rack-n-pinion w/ Saginaw pump conversion.Bilstein MM coilover conversion and A-arms,front spring rate:250#.

FEP Power Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver View Post
    Has $165,000(what? haha) invested into a 2003 Mustang and is willing to let it go for the low,low price of $70,000.
    https://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/...468611581.html

Also mentions was appraised by a "professional" at $137,000.WTF are you folks in MI up to?
    Probably checkbook mechaniced it and paid $200/hour for labor.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast