Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FEP Power Member

Default race car

Here are some pics form 1984 when it raced.

Kendal
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Kendal

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    Doesn't "comp prep" on the window sticker just mean it doesn't have a sunroof? Obviously other things have been done to this one for actual "comp", but nonetheless. This one just looks like an SVO in really crappy condition with a roll cage I wouldn't want to have to live with day to day. I'd offer 10%, $1500.
    Competition Preperation (Comp Prep, or CP) means A/C, PL, and PW delete, and radio downgrade. Leather and sunroof were still optional with CP.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by KCoker View Post
    Well I am mostly finished with the California SVO scca race car. Here is how it turned out. I had to repair and put back the bars that had been taken out. He took them out so he could drive it on the street and have room for passengers. He told me how the bars went . New paint, leather seats, headliner and a lot of TLC. On to my next project.

Kendal
    Well, if you couldn't make it down to Pensacola, at least you were wrenching on your cars!

Looks good Kendal, looking forward to seeing it in person.
    86 SVO 2R Comp Prep
    86 SVO 9L Comp Prep
    86 SVO 7B Comp Prep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12