Howdy all, a little newer than a C4 or AOD but hopefully someone has an idea... My '97 GM parts hauler that I bought for $500 at auction has a really weird quirky bug that's got me scratching my head, where it will throw code 1747 (epc solenoid circuit short) and will sometimes totally forget how to do transmission things and slip like crazy in any/all gears, not a mis-shift or shift to neutral, it feels like a really bad misfire and slips like crazy, then will bang into gear and be totally normal.

This only happens when hot and ambient is above 75.

I've already replaced all three solenoids, jmod, new fluid/filter, blah blah blah.

I have not replaced the speed sensor, tps, or mlps.

Also, when I was in there I found trans fluid in the trans case sensor connector, which I cleaned out and seemed like maybe it improved slightly but not 100% sure.

Thoughts are either the new epc solenoid is bad? Or there's an intermittent short somewhere up the harness behind the engine? Or...? Really trying to get this figured out, I'm a traffic hazard when the light turns green and the big panther doesn't want to move. Thanks all!