Close

Default Anyone home, McFly?

Is anyone responding to stuff on here? I've been a member for 10+ years, and I'm trying to post up some parts I have laying around. For some reason, I'm now a "newbie" and I have to buy some sort of pass. Okay, I'll spend the $5, but the provided link just takes me to an error message, not to anywhere that helps me get set up to post For Sale items. Three PM's to evlgt85 over the past 10 days have not been answered.

I would assume you guys want to encourage people to post, buy, sell, especially people willing to pay for the privilege.....
    Rebuilding an '85 convertible with my son. Was 3.8 C5, now 5.0EFI, T5, new paint, suspension, exhaust, interior and rims and bigger brakes.

I haven't posted anything for sale here, but that sounds like a bug (trojan or browser redirect maybe?) of some sort to me...

* EDIT: Scratch that, I just found your answer... I guess you'll have to wait for assistance with the problem.

"These are the same rules that have been in effect nearly since time immemorial here, rewritten and rearranged for added clarity and efficiency.

1. To post an ad to sell parts, you must meet one of the three conditions:

The board automatically prevents those who do not meet the above requirements from posting. Do not spam to try to hop up your post count, and please don't bother complaining about the post count issue. The requirement is occasionally waived when replying to a "wanted" ad (abuse this, however, and you WILL be booted from the Classifieds, or perhaps the whole site)."
    Last edited by Walking-Tall; 11-24-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    Mike
    1986 Mustang convertible ---> BUILD THREAD
    Past Fox-chassis "four eyes":
    1983 Mercury Cougar LS
    1986 Ford Thunderbird ELAN
    1980 Capri RS Turbo

Work in progress website ---> http://carb-rebuilds-plus.boards.net/

Fatten your post count by posting some pics of your project! Sounds sweet!
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

All the links are working fine for me.

The gist of it is, go to your profile settings and pay for a "paid subscription." In this case you would want a "30 Day Parts For Sale Pass."

The direct link to your profile settings paid subscriptions (you must be logged in) is here: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/payments.php
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, we aren't a big time operation with a huge staff, and I apologize for overlooking your messages.

I just went through the entire process and didn't hit any dead links. Where is it that you are hitting the dead link/error message?

I followed the steps outlined....

While the layout of the site is a little different these days, the buttons and whatnot are largely in the same place.

Let me know where you're running into trouble so that it can be fixed.

ON EDIT: I think I have ID'd and taken care of the issue. I may have to track down a few more things, but if you go here: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...Parts&p=625718

It should lead you through the whole process.

Blog Entries

Oh wait, I think I see a problem.

Thanks, everyone. I got it figured out.
    Rebuilding an '85 convertible with my son. Was 3.8 C5, now 5.0EFI, T5, new paint, suspension, exhaust, interior and rims and bigger brakes.